17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Facilities Technician – Ujjain
They are responsible for maintaining and repairing the equipment entrusted to them. Troubleshoots, maintains, and repairs all corporate buildings and grounds, including roads, parking lots, ditches, and other associated places. Repairing doors and door hardware is only one example of the wide range of services we provide.
Job Title : Facilities Technician
Location : Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 24.22 per hour.
Company : Guardian Service Industries
Job Type : Full-Time
- Assists and mentors Facilities Assistants/Technicians in developing confidence in their talents, skills, and expertise. Utilizes peer-to-peer accountability to ensure departmental objectives are met in order to increase employee retention and engagement.
- To promote understanding and leadership by way of open, professional (verbal and non-verbal) communication. In order to provide the best possible service to each and every customer and patient, clear and professional communication is critical.
- Incorporates and modifies alarms and trend configurations, as well as performing high-level data analytics and alarm reporting operations.
- In order to function as a work leader for the team, assign regular, operational responsibilities to allotted personnel in accordance with the work priorities that have been established.
- Motivates a team-oriented work unit to accomplish departmental objectives by providing an example of actions that build a healthy work environment.
- Provides suggestions and work orders to enhance the customer experience and service levels.
- Even the most basic or complicated requirements of a given facility must be met in order for technicians and other employees to work there.
- Performs complicated maintenance repairs and analysis. Consistently installs systems and equipment according to regulations, ordinances, and laws. Maintains and tests department emergency systems, including HVAC, electrical, and plumbing. If needed, escalates to Lead Tech/Supervisor for clarification.
- Management of a work order system for scheduling PMs, projects, and general work orders for the facilities department is required.
- Facilities management includes a wide range of semi- and skilled work. Make sure you’re prepared for any problems that arise with the structure (climate control, odors, smoke, spills, damage, emergencies and repairs)
- Ability to bend and twist one’s upper body, work in close quarters and climb hand-overhand through small spaces, lift 50 pounds and work on ladders/lift in loud, hot, dusty or cold situations is a pre-requirement for employment.
- a sufficient command of the English language in speaking, reading, and writing to carry out the core duties of this profession, particularly in relation to actions that have an influence on patient or employee safety or security
- At least one trade skill, such as carpentry, plumbing, electrical, painting, roofing, heating and cooling, or general maintenance, has been mastered.
- comparable to a high school diploma (examples include: GED, verification of homeschool equivalency, partial or full completion of post-secondary education, etc.)
- Performs the given task safely by demonstrating the skills and abilities required via on-going assessments of skills, competence, and performance.