18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Facilities Technician – Silvassa
They are responsible for maintaining and repairing the equipment entrusted to them. Troubleshoots, maintains, and repairs all corporate buildings and grounds, including roads, parking lots, ditches, and other associated places. Repairing doors and door hardware is only one example of the wide range of services we provide.
Job Title : Facilities Technician
Location : Silvassa, Dadra And Nagar Haveli, India
Salary : $ 20.81 per hour.
Company : CareMount
Job Type : Full-Time
- This individual is responsible for ensuring the correct functioning of central plants and all other facility-related activities including minor to complicated issues in a timely manner.
- Through rounding and issue management, this person makes sure that the entire entity is being watched. They also find opportunities for complex facility improvements, provide recommendations and work orders, and oversee their completion to improve the customer experience and service levels.
- Setup and adjustment of alerts, as well as high-level data analytics and reporting of alarms.
- Maintenance of buildings, structures, and grounds involves a variety of semi- and skilled tasks. Manage any issues that may develop with the building (climate control, odors, smoke, spills, damage, emergencies and repairs)
- The department’s objectives may be achieved by setting an example of excellent work habits and working together as a team.
- To help Facilities Assistants and Technicians become more confident in their skills, knowledge, and abilities, he guides and mentors them. Peer-to-peer accountability is used to keep employees and keep them happy at work.
- Achieve mutual understanding via open and professional conversation. Clear and professional communication promotes work efforts and issue resolution, offering superior customer and patient care.
- Take charge of a team’s work by delegating normal, operational duties according to predetermined priorities.
- The facilities department may use a work order management system to plan maintenance, projects, and general work orders to satisfy the department’s important requirements.
- Analysis, troubleshooting, and difficult maintenance repair Ensures proper system and device installation in accordance with regulations, ordinances, and laws. Performs preventive maintenance checks of HVAC, electrical, and plumbing systems, and maintains and tests department emergency systems. If needed, escalates to Lead Tech/Supervisor to get clarity and make successful corrections.
- Sufficient ability in speaking, reading, and writing English is required to execute the fundamental responsibilities of this profession, particularly those affecting patient or staff safety or security.
- Performs at a high level of competence and safety, as measured by continual reviews of skills, competency, and performance.
- Standing, kneeling, crawling, twisting the upper body, and climbing hand-over-hand while lifting 50 lbs. in conditions that are loud, hot, dirty, or cold is necessary to perform job duties.
- Knowledge in at least one trade, such as carpentry, plumbing, electrical, painting, roofing, heating and cooling, and general upkeep, to a high level of proficiency.
- With the ability to handle many projects at once while keeping to stringent deadlines in a fast-paced team setting.