This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Feb 2023
Full-Time Facilities and Inventory Manager – Al-ʿArīsh
As an Inventory Controller, you will be responsible for maintaining a clean, safe, and organized workplace! You’ll utilize your humility and hunger to effectively manage the plant’s day-to-day inventory tasks. Being adaptable can assist you in achieving goals, since we are always shaking and shifting. We’re certain you’ll fit right in with your can-do attitude and go-getter work ethic.
Job Title : Facilities and Inventory Manager
Location : Al-ʿArīsh, Shamāl Sīnāʾ, Egypt
Salary : $ 26.9 per hour.
Company : Usa Vein Clinics Vascular Fibroid And Oncology Centers
Job Type : Full-Time
- Compiles, evaluates, and reports on inventory data on a daily and/or quarterly basis in order to uncover patterns that will help to enhance and maintain the overall health of the inventory.
- Receiving of OM orders for clinic assistance. Notifies customers of any back orders. Uses the FIFO (First In, First Out-rotational) technique to maintain product sterility and minimize hoarding.
- Every day, make sure that all of the implant trays and case carts are complete. Communication with core/equipment led to resolve missing listings.
- Queries for PeopleSoft numbers are made and the PeopleSoft integration page is kept up to date. As needed, make adjustments to the par levels to make sure patients who have already scheduled appointments have access to the proper product kind.
- all incoming and outgoing orders must be post-goods received, and all incoming and departing orders must be post-goods issued. Following food safety guidelines and maintaining a clean kitchen are vital.
- As part of the data review and analysis process, Reconciling inventory discrepancies between DLX and SAP after doing a review of all preceding 24-hour inventory movements Examine the quality, damage, and liquidation of a product to determine its current status.
- In order to improve plant performance, it is critical to understand processes and functional inter-dependencies, as well as to identify and escalate issues that have been identified as opportunities to improve plant performance.
- Products need to be transported from one location to another in a timely manner. When it comes to inventory management inside the Rome plant, you will be responsible. As well as shipping and receiving inventory, you’ll be in charge of keeping an eye on the warehouse’s stock levels.
- Comprehensively engaged in the development and training of hourly labor, as well as supporting the talent management process for hourly staff Supporting the implementation of important initiatives while ensuring that Diversity and Inclusion meets or exceeds company criteria.
- Identify the fundamental causes of process or behavior aberrations for future operational reviews.
- Complex and thorough information, such as financial effects on the business, inaccurate shift reporting, and so on and so forth, need strong verbal and written communication abilities.
- Observe and enforce all company safety policies and procedures, promote behaviors that promote good judgment and prevent accidents, and deal constructively and swiftly with any potentially dangerous conduct or situations that arise.
- As shown by past work, capable of using technology in both the inventory and the operation room,The essentials of computer usage . The ability to write efficiently and enter data is essential at this intermediate level.. Acquaintanceship with the PS and EPIC software packages is possible An electronic purchase order may be filled up using data from a handheld device. In an operating room, the opportunity to utilize a mobile phone and send text messages.
- the person is often required to stand, move, sit, talk, and hear. Regularly, the employee’s hands and arms are required for handling and reaching out with their hands and arms. This job requires lifting or moving goods weighing between 50 and 100 pounds on a regular basis. These goods and their accompanying paperwork must be able to be seen visually by this person.
- able to neatly and methodically handle one’s work procedures. Organizational skills that allow you to prioritize your workload in accordance with your company’s rules and procedures