26 May 2023
Full-Time Facilities Administrative Coordinator – Dhofar
It is crucial that the administrative coordinator be positive and outgoing. Attend to office responsibilities, provide professional assistance by phone, mail or email, organise reservations or travel arrangements and generally be helpful and cheerful in the workplace. You may complete these obligations by doing office chores, offering courteous and professional help by phone, mail, or email.
Job Title : Facilities Administrative Coordinator
Location : Dhofar, Ẓufār, Oman
Salary : $ 19.93 per hour.
Company : Training and Employment Funds
Job Type : Full-Time
- Helps projects with general administrative tasks, such as word processing, photocopying, printing, sending faxes and emails, and ordering project equipment.
- The job description for this position includes mail, files, appointments, photocopying, and faxing.
- Incoming challenges and concerns of a sensitive nature are handled with care. Determines the optimum course of action, and then executes it in accordance with it.
- Tasks like as bookkeeping, payroll preparation and review, information management and storage systems for personnel files, supply requisitioning and other administrative operations may be included in this area.
- Take account like daily cash receipts, petty cash, files, employee records, and other administrative documents in a timely and organized way.
- Answers basic phone and email enquiries and directs them to the relevant project team member.
- Greeting and directing guests, supporting colleagues in using facilities, and operating and maintaining services are all examples of Benefits Administration employment.
- This is determined when deciding if a high-level person need a face-to-face meeting. It’s a career that requires a diverse set of skills, from the most fundamental to the most advanced.
- You’ll establish and execute standard communication practices, such as overnighting documents, in this position.
- Covers a wide range of administrative chores for the division’s head, such as keeping track of meetings and deadlines, putting together agendas, and collecting records.
- Time management skills that indicate the ability to manage many tasks at once while keeping an eye on every detail.
- Understand and apply business and management ideas to strategic planning, resource allocation, human resource modeling and administration, production processes, and people and resource coordination.
- An associate’s degree from an authorized community college or university is required, as well as two years of administrative experience.
- While dealing with sensitive information, shows the best customer/client service and reactivity.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft software such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access, as well as other web-based apps. It is possible to create complicated documents, do analysis, and manage databases.