19 Mar 2023
Full-Time External Audit Manager – Riffa
We’re searching for an audit manager to organize and oversee the organization’s internal audit efforts. The audit manager’s tasks include proposing policy recommendations, overseeing subordinate auditors, and keeping track of results. To be a good audit manager, you must have strong communication skills, a thorough understanding of auditing disciplines, and strong analytical abilities. Finally, a good audit manager should have auditing experience as well as strong leadership and organizational skills.
Job Title : External Audit Manager
Location : Riffa, Riffa, Bahrain
Salary : $ 51.89 per hour.
Company : Friedman LLP
Job Type : Full-Time
- Participate in company-sponsored training programs to improve your knowledge of the industry and business Financing Practices.
- All regulatory (TRID), operational, and financial factors must be considered.
- Expert in BSA/AML and sanctions compliance issues impacting the Bank.
- Any important findings or queries about accounting principles or financial statement presentation are brought to the Senior Manager or Partner’s attention as soon as possible.
- You must be well versed in the principles of auditing and control.
- Assist with the monthly Supervisory Committee report, which comprises a summary of the department’s actions. When the Internal Auditor is not available, reports to the Supervisory Committee. Maintain contact with upper management and investigate audit results. Whenever necessary, completing specialized work.
- Ability to run spreadsheet, word processing, email, and accounting software programs on a computer.
- Making engagement-related decisions, such as assessing engagement risks, deciding which methods to pursue to reach a desired level of certainty, and analyzing evidence, necessitates autonomous thinking ability.
- For traditional audits and continuous assurance, implement an audit strategy and guarantee effective audit methods.
- Internal and/or external auditing experience of at least 2 years, preferably in the banking/financial services business.
- Make accounting tables and assign transactions to the right accounts.
- Building excellent customer connections, which leads to more revenue and a stronger corporate reputation.
- Monitoring and analyzing your own, other people’s, or organizations’ performance so that you may make improvements or take corrective action.
- A thorough awareness of the banking industry’s laws and regulations.
- Coaching and counselling talents, as well as excellent oral and written communication skills.