26 May 2023
Full-Time Experienced General Dentist – Chhindwara
We’re searching for a dynamic and personable Dentist who appreciates working as part of a team, is committed to providing comprehensive dental care, and is motivated to enhance clinical and administrative skills.
Job Title : Experienced General Dentist
Location : Chhindwara, Madhya Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 77.76 per hour.
Company : Born & Bicknell, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- As needed, collaborate with other clinical and non-clinical professionals to contribute to a collaborative and team-oriented environment.
- Comply with all applicable federal, state, municipal, and dental clinic rules, regulations, protocols, and procedures governing the practice of dentistry, including those controlling personnel, workplace safety, public health, and confidentiality.
- Employees in the auxiliary and clerical departments are given sufficient training and job orientation. Provides feedback on the job performance of auxiliary and clerical personnel to clinic management as needed.
- In the patient’s dental record, capture patient-dentist interactions as they happen so that the record accurately reflects the nature of the contact, the patient’s condition, and the care or treatment offered. Make appropriate written referrals and, if necessary, get appropriate written consent.
- For surgeries that cannot be performed within the institution, makes necessary referrals.
- Examines people’s mouths to see what kind of restoration is needed and whether dental and prosthetic equipment is needed.
- Uses suitable medications or surgery to treat infections in the teeth, mouth, and gums.
- In the best interests of the patient, examine, diagnose, prescribe, and provide (or direct others to do) oral health care services.
- Utilizing opportunities for continuous education and training to improve your clinical skills and knowledge.
- X-rays, mouth mirrors, and other diagnostic methods and devices are used to examine people’s teeth and associated oral tissues to see if they have any pathological or abnormal problems.
- Current, valid dental license in the state where services are rendered (in good standing) or eligibility for licensure in the state where services are rendered.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication abilities are all required.
- Attain and maintain a high level of clinical dentistry expertise, with a focus on areas that add value in a dental clinic setting, such as pediatric dentistry, emergency dental treatment, extractions, and dental care prevention.
- The ideal applicant will have a strong sense of leadership and a strong drive to learn and improve his abilities.
- A valid DEA license must be held and maintained at all times.