18 Mar 2023
Part-Time Executive Sous Chef – Coimbatore
We’re hiring an Executive Chef to deliver cuisine and service while building strong, positive connections with residents and visitors. You’ll supervise the culinary and dining crew and collaborate with managers to deliver a new experience.
Job Title : Executive Sous Chef
Location : Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
Salary : $ 25.88 per hour.
Company : SBE Restaurant Group
Job Type : Part-Time
- Organize and provide a daily menu lunch line for customers to choose from. Maintain the quality and selection of Aramark’s cuisine. Improving efficiency via the use of standard menus and recipes as well as standardized supplies and labor resources. Procurement and supply chain management from start to finish, as well as approved vendors. Making use of the Food Framework. Inspect requisitions and purchases to ensure they include enough food for employees’ consumption. Equipment that has been well-maintained.
- Leader is accountable for selecting, training, and developing department personnel and managing operations in conformity with federal, state, and local employment and civil rights regulations. They handle employee complaints and difficulties.
- It is imperative that any and all kitchen and culinary operations adhere to safety regulations. Do your best to abide by all policies, regulations and laws, particularly those pertaining to safety, health and wages.
- Improve customer service by empowering your employees to take on additional responsibilities. Staff should know exactly what they can and cannot accomplish. Ensure that your staff is well-versed in how to cater to your visitors’ every whim.
- The Execution Framework connects the kitchen to the rest of the world. Prepare, produce, display and serve food in a professional manner. Meal preparation is overseen by a chef. Chefs and cooks are under his command. Establishes the parameters for what has to be done and how. Motivate your workers. routine gatherings of the whole group each day Keep training diaries, checklists, and performance data in your possession. Multitasking and simplicity of use are crucial.
- Management of profit and loss is required. Every expense incurred by the restaurant or kitchen will be paid for. Utilize forecasting to effectively manage margins. The manufacture of food was supervised.
- Communicate the significance of safety protocols, including procedure codes, assuring staff comprehension, and monitoring safety processes and procedures.
- Products for guest meals are improved and developed by this department. Respond to current and anticipated market and visitor needs. Modify the menu item. Market research may be used to develop new products and menus.
- You are in responsible of setting up an information system that keeps tabs on current food and supply costs, estimates future purchases and storage needs, and aids in the creation of the department’s budget.
- Costs, controls, and rules must all be taken care of when it comes to food. Make menus and keep track of your inventory, Make sure you have high standards for the food and service you get.
- Ability to work well with others as well as solve problems Extensive restaurant culinary and service line management and training expertise An excellent work ethic: prompt, dependable, cooperative, and team-oriented.
- Extensive expertise in the proactive supervision of employees A background in nutrition is recommended, but not required. Pass a drug and criminal background check is required.
- the principal language(s) used at work must be understood and spoken in these four ways: Marketing tactics and promotional menu items may be developed using Chef in order to improve sales. Must maintain a good attitude and act as a member of the hotel’s Leadership Group at all times.
- High school diploma or GED, 6 years of experience in cooking, food and beverage, or a related field, 2-year degree from an accredited university in Culinary Arts, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or a related field; 4 years of experience in cooking, food and drinks, or a related field
- As an Executive Chef, I had worked for two years. A strong experience in the culinary arts and a proven track record of remaining current; Ensures that organizational norms and procedures are adhered to in the kitchens.