Full-Time Executive Producer, Immersive – Jamnagar
The Executive Producer manages and guides the production crew on the ground. Across several accounts, they are in charge of production from start to finish, which means they must organize everything from finding production partners to determining when and how much money should be spent on each deliverable. This person must have a solid familiarity with the creative outputs in a wide variety of formats. The ideal candidate will have the ability to realize creative ambitions and elevate the work through productive collaboration with the creative team. The Executive Producer must have a wide network of production professionals at their disposal, actively cultivate relationships with new production partners, and guarantee that effective production procedures are in place and contributing to the final result. The Executive Producer will act as the office leader for production and be responsible for coordinating regular meetings and communication between the production team and the business affairs managers. The producers in the office and across the network will need consistent guidance and assistance. The Executive Producer is expected to keep in close touch with the agency’s creative team and client engagement. The Executive Producer will primarily focus on local projects and clients but will also collaborate with other offices as the need arises. He or she will report directly to the Head of Production. The Executive Producer is responsible for finding timely and economical solutions to problems. They need to be multitasking pros who never have to stop working. The ability to work effectively with many alignment teams located in different offices around the United States is crucial, as is familiarity with the day-to-day operations of the agency.
Job Title : Executive Producer, Immersive
Location : Jamnagar, Gujarat, India
Salary : $ 33.45 per hour.
Company : Conde Nast
Job Type : Full-Time
- Participates and supports new business efforts through handling booking and scheduling production sessions.
- works in tandem with the writers and directors to accomplish organizational goals.
- Work with the digital desk to determine the best content for each platform and assign it accordingly.
- control the mentoring and growth of new producers and help them succeed in their careers.
- oversees all production activities in the local market, including producer scheduling.
- reacts to information and help requests from client engagement teams. The Integrated Production task queue will also be exposed to them, and they will assign local production accordingly.
- In close collaboration with authorized alignment teams and taking into account both production volume and projected expenditures, establish annual scopes for clients.
- Because the EP is a working producer, they are expected to provide content on a regular basis.
- is responsible for finding and incorporating any freelance producers who are needed.
- Discuss newscasts with the staff on a regular basis, both as a group and with individual producers.
- You need to be very disciplined, attentive to detail, capable of self-management, and able to juggle multiple tasks at once to succeed in this high-pressure atmosphere.
- Possessing excellent presenting skills is essential for closing new company deals, gaining support for program suggestions, and gaining the confidence of clients.
- exhibit great interpersonal communication skills as a team player and leader.
- Having wit, common sense, and a willingness to put oneself out there are all assets, but so is an outgoing personality, a strong grasp of one’s subject matter, and an air of self
- The capacity to adapt quickly to changing circumstances, take the initiative to see a project through to completion, and operate with minimal oversight are all necessary.