26 May 2023
Full-Time Executive Office – Editor in Chief – Aizawl
To guide the brand, we’re looking for a new Editor in Chief. The Editor in Chief is in charge of leading the editorial team and guaranteeing the brand’s voice and message via content creation and editing. If you’re looking for an Editor in Chief, you’ll need a wide range of expertise in various media channels, as well as a proven track record of managing teams from a variety of backgrounds. The ideal applicant will be able to think outside the box and come up with innovative and creative ideas to create compelling and relevant content.
Job Title : Executive Office – Editor in Chief
Location : Aizawl, Mizoram, India
Salary : $ 30.91 per hour.
Company : Final Frame
Job Type : Full-Time
- Set up an entire company-wide content marketing strategy: Build The long-term benefits of maintaining and expanding your content marketing strategy may help you better serve your customers, investors, and other businesses.
- A company’s long-term success depends on its workers having a clear knowledge of the company’s editorial and business strategy. This comprehension can only be achieved by clear communication of corporate information and choices.
- Identify and explain narrative ideas that depict the spectrum of persons and organizations interested in enhancing educational fairness, as well as the wider, linked ecosystem.
- Develop mechanisms that allow reporters, producers, and editors to report news on the best platform at the best time.
- Oversight of employees and scheduling, communication, the editorial budget, administrative calendars and events, story creation, and pitch procedures for Input.
- Design and supervise the content marketing tone and style to maintain the brand’s voice across all media and channels.
- New goods and distribution techniques will be tested to better reach our target customers in order to cultivate a culture of excellence inside our organization.
- It is your responsibility to supervise the whole content marketing lifecycle, from strategy and planning through publishing and distribution, as well as analytics and measurement.
- Plan and implement a strategic thought leadership and data-driven editorial plan to improve our brand’s image and establish trust with the media as well as with prospects and clients.
- Conduct an in-depth analysis of content data and performance in order to proactively drive content optimization while also communicating the impact of the Editorial strategy to key stakeholders.
- Having the ability to edit and write well is essential, as is having a thorough knowledge of financial markets and global concerns.
- see how a mountain of paperwork and briefs may be turned into a source of creative inspiration when you see it this way:
- The ability to utilize analytics to develop, validate, and iterate on a content strategy. Content analytics, particularly those related to lead generation and awareness in the top funnel, should be known to you before you begin using them.
- A meticulous problem-solver who is able to use solid judgment, critical thinking, and rapid decision-making with little supervision.
- you must have great business acumen, excellent editing and proofreading talents, excellent networking and interpersonal skills, and the ability to lead a team towards the achievement of corporate goals.