Full-Time Executive Creative Director – Thiruvananthapuram
As a Creative Director, you will lead concept development and execution of innovative strategies and corresponding creative guidelines that set or adhere to brand equities for new and existing products across our different portfolios. This position supports and drives the overall efforts and strategic vision of the department by directing and mentoring a group of design professionals (graphic designers, industrial designers, photographers, illustrators, etc.) and by engaging in multi-disciplinary cross-functional teams (strategists, marketers, copywriters, etc.) while collaborating with external consultants, freelancers and agency partners frequently. The Creative Director will present high priority projects to senior management with confidence and humility. The Creative Director must be able to present design rationale and advocate for their work while remaining open to inputs and alternative perspectives. The ability to clearly articulate your vision, in both verbal and visual means, is critical to your success in this role. Candidates for this role must demonstrate comfort and willingness to work in dynamic settings such as collaborative workshops and ideation sessions.
Job Title : Executive Creative Director
Location : Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India
Salary : $ 33.42 per hour.
Company : St. Francis College
Job Type : Full-Time
- Delivers professional client presentations that are entertaining, aesthetically captivating, persuasive, and supported by a good logic and plan in a clear, succinct, and direct manner.
- Examines the creative market; keeps up of trends and innovations.
- Collaborates with Account Management’s head and other department heads to set goals, deadlines, and deliverables while staying within set financial parameters.
- Partners with internal and external partners to represent critical brand equities and governance, acting as a continuous equity advocate to ensure brand continuity within and outside the firm.
- Performs internal reviews of creative ideas with the team; manages, coaches, and mentors’ subordinates.
- Maintains a high level of originality via meticulous care for detail.
- makes certain that the creative function and business partners communicate in a timely and informative manner.
- Maintains, communicates, and expands the look and feel of the product brand equity. As needed, archives, protects, and disseminates creative brand identity and style guidelines.
- expertly accepts and analyzes different solutions based on brand creative strategy, and actively participates in brand briefings.
- contributes to the success of the internal creative team as a whole by producing original works that feature clear, well-developed creative vision.
- Accomplished user with intermediate-level expertise in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop on the Apple Macintosh platform.
- A specialist in developing plans for design and in enhancing designs as they are created and implemented.
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of package creation, including but not limited to the most typical elements, processes, and costs.
- Expert at staying calm under pressure and dealing with change and multitasking.
- 6 years of graphic design, communications, or advertising experience, including package design experience that reflects growing degrees of responsibility, plus a master’s degree in design, advertising, or communications