26 May 2023
Full-Time Executive Assistant to Directors – Deoghar
The Senior Administrative Assistant is responsible for answering phones, greeting customers, and doing a wide variety of other administrative tasks. – For all Assurance and certain Consulting service line engagements, this person will assist in the preparation, review and proofreading of all client deliverables, as well as formatting, footing, and tying them together.
Job Title : Executive Assistant to Directors
Location : Deoghar, Jharkhand, India
Salary : $ 23.7 per hour.
Company : National Football League (NFL)
Job Type : Full-Time
- Assist in linking current and prospective students with campus resources and faculty/staff advisers. Develop a working knowledge of the structures and requirements of each program in order to give basic student counseling, such as outlining checklists and program requirements. Process student documentation for the majors/minors of the program.
- Helps the Administrative Support Supervisor with daily casework, monthly reports, office supplies, postage metering, merchant card reconciliation, billing and accounts receivable, and database management.
- Monitors completion rates and timeliness of work orders submitted to Engineering Staff, including follow-up with persons requesting the status of submitted work orders. Notifies the Physical Plant Supervisor Specialist of work order delays, completion problems, or productivity challenges for further evaluation.
- Answer questions from people who walk in or call about the department, its programs, and what they do. Help people when they need it and in an effective way. Maintain department supplies and ensure appropriate supplies are available as required. Take care of the department’s, programs’, and program faculty’s mail and mailboxes. Retain all office files in order to keep correct records. Make maintenance requests and service requests and take care of them to make sure the office works well. Supervise work-study and student assistants to make sure tasks are done well and the main office is covered.
- Assists the Physical Plant Supervisor Specialist in monitoring departmental staff coverage and rerouting work order operations depending on the coverage available in the department on any given day.
- Keep tabs on your email and listserv accounts. Oversee the newsletters and formal communication materials for the program. Oversee bulletin boards for departments and programs, as well as other marketing activities on campus. Ensure that the department’s social media presence is in order. Responsible for the department and program web sites, ensuring that they are well-planned and current.
- You will be rewarded and acknowledged for your work in an atmosphere that will push you, offer clear guidance on what it takes to succeed in your job, and provide training for other areas in which you may be interested.
- Ensure that the proper procedures are followed while processing student and part-time employment paperwork, as well as professional service agreements. Schedule disbursement requests and travel reimbursements. Keep track of budgets for administrative units, restricted accounts, and award/scholarship funds. Pay purchase orders and bills.
- In a fast-paced workplace with many different goals, managing the calendar means responding to all scheduling requests, putting the most important and sensitive issues or meetings at the top of the list, talking to everyone involved, and making sure that meetings are set up to be successful.
- This role oversees and prepares the meeting schedules for the whole department, in addition to handling the department director’s calendar and coordinating travel arrangements.
- Acceptable educational backgrounds include experience in administrative support jobs, an associate’s degree from an accredited school, or any combination of training and experience that is equivalent and meets the standards.
- Capability to communicate with and collaborate with a range of university officials, employees, and teachers. Excellent attention to detail, written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to multitask are necessary.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and skill in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint need to be at least three years in length. Qualifications that are Preferred, One year of experience supervising employees, It is recommended if you have experience with Microsoft Teams.
- A high school diploma is necessary. Education and skills beyond high school are required. Extensive expertise in the insurance business with at least three years of executive administrative assistance is preferred.
- The manager of the department has major responsibility for maintaining and compiling correct records in the department’s office.