Part-Time Executive Assistant Office Manager- Fashion – Jorhat
An experienced office administrator is needed to manage and oversee the day-to-day operations of the office. An ambitious individual who is dedicated to providing first-rate service and fostering an inclusive workplace in which both employees and attorneys may flourish should consider applying for this position. Human resources (managing direct employees), operations, administration, facilities, events, and hospitality are all part of the role, and all require the ability to quickly adapt to altering priorities and demands. Aspiring candidates should be highly motivated, committed to providing outstanding customer service, and capable of giving leadership in assembling a diverse team of support staff professionals.
Job Title : Executive Assistant Office Manager- Fashion
Location : Jorhat, Assam, India
Salary : $ 26.09 per hour.
Company : Arcadia Investment Partners
Job Type : Part-Time
- Handles inquiries from the general public about the department’s offerings and occasionally makes recommendations to upper management on how to improve certain aspects of the department’s operations.
- Protect the office’s safety features and make sure the building can meet the company’s business continuity needs.
- Administrative assistants deal with a wide variety of tasks, such as typing messages and reports, handling paperwork, responding to inquiries, and making referrals or scheduling meetings as needed.
- Creates and manages the branch’s accounting system, including billing, payment, and account reconciliation.
- Employee who helps run the business behind the scenes (projects and initiatives to improve service delivery to internal and external clients).
- Carries out a variety of secretarial, administrative, clerical, accounting, and support duties.
- Oversee the running of the entire office, from hiring and supervising office staff and conference room attendants to training and supervising secretaries who provide administrative support (mail, document reproduction and hospitality)
- assigns tasks, monitors attendance, and evaluates workers.
- Maintain a regular schedule of office activities including charity drives and customer and company growth get-togethers.
- Maintain buildings and coordinate repair efforts with tenants, maintenance crews, and other building staff. Communicate with local property management.
- Workplaces nowadays are fast-paced and detailed, so the ability to multitask and determine priorities is crucial.
- high levels of knowledge and skill in administration, inter-personal interaction, and logistics.
- the skill of gracefully and efficiently juggling multiple tasks within a finite amount of time.
- Confident in one’s own judgment and social graces.
- 7+ years of management experience in a business with medium-to-large clientele is preferred, along with a Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field.