This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Feb 2023
Part-Time Executive Assistant – Lipa
A skilled, trustworthy, and goal-oriented Executive Assistant is needed. The Executive Assistant will be in charge of a wide range of organizational tasks. The ideal candidate is someone who is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing assignments in a fast-paced corporate setting.
Job Title : Executive Assistant
Location : Lipa, Batangas Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 30.9 per hour.
Company : Atlantic Group
Job Type : Part-Time
- Ability to set priorities, manage various tasks, and stay committed to both short- and long-term objectives.
- Prepare internal and external company documentation for members of the team and industry partners.
- Creates reports, drafts memos and letters, and will assist in putting together presentations using Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Represents the company during receptions and shows guests to their conference rooms when they are meeting with executives.
- Manage executive correspondence by fielding calls, answering emails, and interacting with clients.
- performs a variety of administrative duties, such as paying bills, tracking expenses, and stocking office supplies.
- carries out research, gathers information, and creates papers for presentation to and consideration by executives.
- Take part in board meetings and assist with preparations such as setting up computers and presentations.
- owns the CEO’s calendar management, including meeting scheduling, managing scheduling disputes, ranking calendar events, and notifying the necessary parties of urgent requests or adjustments.
- Prepare ahead of time with a detailed itinerary and daily schedule.
- Capacity to multitask and excellent organizational, project management, and problem-solving skills are essential.
- The ability to function well in a dynamic, unpredictable, and sometimes high-stakes setting (deadlines, etc.)
- familiarity with standard workplace technologies such as telephones, scanners, fax machines, and photocopiers.
- Skilled at using Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint, and PowerPoint as well as the rest of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Executive assistant with over two years of experience in a fast-paced environment.