Full-Time Executive Assistant (Hybrid Position) – Indore
The Senior Administrative Assistant will assist the Managing Director of the Company’s Starches, Sweeteners, and Texturizes business with complicated, executive-level administrative support. This function is in charge of making the right first impression and representing the Managing Director. This function also handles secret information and coordinates day-to-day workflow, which includes complicated calendar management, worldwide trip planning, expense reporting, and email review and organizing. This position is also in charge of the administrative staff’s oversight, coaching, and development. The ideal candidate for this position is an accomplished administrative assistant with proven experience supporting high-level executives, as well as a highly organized, proactive, flexible, self-starter with strong initiative, who possesses strong follow-through skills and demonstrates interest and ability to improve processes and apply new technologies. This individual will bring value as a team member by demonstrating good administrative, organizational, technical, and communication abilities, and will be an essential component of the company.
Job Title : Executive Assistant (Hybrid Position)
Location : Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 23.65 per hour.
Company : Shiseido
Job Type : Full-Time
- People who inquire about the status of work orders they’ve submitted, as well as the fulfillment and timeliness of those activities, are followed up on. Work order completion or productivity issues are reported to the Physical Plant Supervisor Specialist for further assessment and consideration.
- Connect current and potential students to campus services and advisers. Learn program structures and standards to give basic student counseling, such as clarifying checklists and prerequisites. Process major/minor paperwork.
- Appointments, travel arrangements, and reimbursement paperwork are all handled by the department director’s calendar manager. The calendar manager also manages and arranges department meetings.
- Examine your mails and list serves. Oversee official communications and newsletters. Manage bulletin boards for departments and programs, as well as campus marketing. Examine the department’s social media accounts. Responsible for the department and program websites, ensuring that they are well-designed and regularly updated.
- Verify that all student and part-time employment paperwork, as well as professional service agreements, are processed according to the relevant procedures. Don’t be late with disbursement requests or trip claims. Track administrative unit budgets, restricted accounts, and award/scholarship monies. Send payment requests for purchase orders and invoices to the appropriate departments.
- Answer questions from the public and employees about the department, its programs, and the things it does. Ensure that visitors get the help they need in a timely way. Maintain the department’s supplies and ensure that appropriate supplies are available when required. Manage mail and mailboxes for the department, programs, and professors of the respective programs. To guarantee completeness and accuracy, make sure all office files are kept up to date. Make and handle all repair and maintenance requests to keep the office running smoothly. Oversee student assistants and work-study students to ensure that duties are completed on time and that the main office is well-protected against interruptions in service.
- To be given the chance to work in a dynamic work environment where you are challenged and given clear instructions on how to succeed in your position and prospects for progress in other areas is both gratifying and valued.
- Response to all scheduling requests, prioritizing most critical and sensitive topics, interacting with everyone involved, and ensuring that meetings are set up for success are all part of a fast-paced workplace with many competing priorities.
- Assists the Physical Plant Supervisor Specialist in overseeing department staff coverage and rerouting work order operations depending on coverage available in the department on a given day.
- It is the responsibility of this position to provide back-up assistance for the Admin Support Supervisor in areas such as, but not limited to, daily casework, monthly reports, office supplies, postage metering, merchant card reconciliation, invoicing and accounts receivable, and database administration.
- Minimum of five (5) years of administrative support experience and a two-year associate’s degree from an authorized college or university with a major in business or public administration or a similar subject (education will be confirmed using the “”Education Requirements”” mentioned below).
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) for a minimum of three years; must be proficient in all of these programs. Preferred Requirements, Requirements, One year of experience serving in a supervisory role, Having previous experience with Microsoft Teams is desired.
- Degree needed. Associate degree or above recommended. Minimum 8-10 years in an administrative support function, particularly in an insurance firm, with at least 3 in executive administrative support.
- Working with university officials, professors, and staff Pay attention to details, have good writing and communication skills, and multitask.
- Ability to run the department office in a responsible way, put together and keep track of documents with a high level of accuracy, be flexible and able to work on your own to solve problems in the administrative unit as they come up.