26 May 2023
Full-Time Executive Administrative Assistant – Bida
The Office Clerk’s responsibilities will span a wide range of secretarial and administrative tasks in support of the facility’s local operations. Contribute to the smooth running of the office and the building by carrying out a variety of duties.
Job Title : Executive Administrative Assistant
Location : Bida, Niger, Nigeria
Salary : $ 20.86 per hour.
Company : National Museum of Mathematics
Job Type : Full-Time
- Keep an eye on office supply inventories (paper clips, stationery, etc.) and report any shortfalls.
- Accurately and promptly respond to customer messages, as well as look into and handle consumer complaints.
- Help with administrative and office support tasks such as maintaining office records and employee files and fielding routine questions about company policy.
- Work on a variety of accounting activities, including as data entry, payroll, invoicing, credits, inventory, billing, and production reporting, during the financial period.
- Collaboration refers to the process of working together with other people toward the goals of a team or work group.
- According to standard office practices, documents need to be printed, scanned, and updated. Make sure that all facility-related records are kept in order.
- Files and records should be kept up-to-date and easily accessible.
- Utilize office equipment like photocopiers, printers, etc., as well as computers for word processing, spreadsheet generation, etc.
- General office administration includes taking care of a wide range of day-to-day tasks linked to the smooth operation of the Support Office. These tasks may include answering phones, filing documents, keeping the office clean, etc.
- Clerical/administrative tasks must be completed in line with established procedures and under general supervision.
- previous experience in an administrative capacity, such as that of a secretary.
- Experience communicating well in writing and verbally with customers, truck drivers, office workers, and upper management.
- expert typist, scribe, and stenographer who can work quickly under pressure.
- Familiarity with basic accounting and office procedures.
- Ability to study and comprehend the carpet padding and trucking industries.