26 May 2023
Full-Time Executive Administrative Assistant – Ḥulwān
The Senior Administrative Assistant is responsible for answering phones, greeting customers, and doing a wide variety of other administrative tasks. – For all Assurance and certain Consulting service line engagements, this person will assist in the preparation, review and proofreading of all client deliverables, as well as formatting, footing, and tying them together.
Job Title : Executive Administrative Assistant
Location : Ḥulwān, Cairo, Egypt
Salary : $ 24.44 per hour.
Company : RIPCO Real Estate LLC
Job Type : Full-Time
- Keep tabs on your email and listserv accounts. Oversee the newsletters and formal communication materials for the program. Oversee bulletin boards for departments and programs, as well as other marketing activities on campus. Ensure that the department’s social media presence is in order. Responsible for the department and program web sites, ensuring that they are well-planned and current.
- Working in a dynamic environment where you will be pushed and given clear direction on how to thrive in this position, as well as opportunity for progress in other areas, will be gratifying and recognized.
- The Physical Plant Supervisor Specialist uses this information to keep track of personnel coverage in the department and reroutes work orders accordingly.
- Follows up on people who ask about the status of work orders they’ve filed, as well as the completion and timeliness of those tasks. Communicates difficulties with work order completion or productivity to the Physical Plant Supervisor Specialist for additional review and consideration.
- Administrative support for department director’s calendar management, scheduling and coordination of appointments, and making travel arrangements, as well as travel reimbursement paperwork; coordination and scheduling of department meetings.
- Serve as the department’s point of contact for questions about its programs and activities. Serve visitors promptly. Make sure there is adequate inventory in the department. Manage department, program, and faculty mails. In the office, it is important to have a decent filing system. Make and manage service requests for office maintenance and repairs. Assist in the supervision of student assistants and work-study students to guarantee the fulfillment of assigned tasks and adequate coverage of the office.
- Assist students and potential students in connecting with university resources and faculty/staff advisers. Develop a knowledge with the structures and requirements of each program in order to give basic student counseling, including the explanation of checklists and program requirements. Process student paperwork for the majors and minors of the program.
- In a fast-paced workplace with conflicting priorities, calendar management involves responding to all scheduling requests, prioritizing the most critical and sensitive topics or meetings, involving all parties, and setting up successful meetings.
- Assists the Administrative Support Supervisor with daily casework, monthly reporting, office supplies, postage metering, merchant card reconciliation, billing and accounts receivable, and database management.
- Assist in the processing of student and part-time work papers, as well as professional service agreements. Submit travel reimbursements and disbursement requests on time. Budgets for administrative units, restricted accounts, and award/scholarship funds should all be kept track of. Payment orders and invoices should be submitted.
- Needs a high school diploma. Preferably an associate’s degree, a certification, or more training, At least eight to ten years of experience in an administrative support role, preferably in an insurance company, with at least three years in an executive administrative support role.
- The department manager must keep correct office records.
- Three years of expertise with the Microsoft Office Suite is required, as well as fluency in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.. Ideal Qualifications, At least one year of managerial experience preferred: prior knowledge of Microsoft Teams
- a bachelor’s degree from a respected college or university, five years of experience in administrative support jobs, or any combination of training and experience that is similar and fits the criteria for this position.
- Capability to communicate with and collaborate with a range of university officials, employees, and teachers. Excellent attention to detail, written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to multitask are necessary.