19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Excavator Operator – Al-Jīzah
A range of heavy equipment trucks are operated by the Equipment Operator in order to disseminate and compress demolition, commercial, and residential debris at the post-collection facilities..
Job Title : Excavator Operator
Location : Al-Jīzah, Al-Jīzah, Egypt
Salary : $ 23.78 per hour.
Company : 7-Eleven
Job Type : Full-Time
- Maintain the cleanliness, order, and safety of the maintenance facility on a daily basis. After each usage, thoroughly clean the equipment. Inspect all machinery and notify the Equipment Technician if there are any problems.
- Use hand and power tools, as well as construction and maintenance tools like mowers, front-end loaders, and air hammers, in a safe way. Do physical work like cleaning culverts, mowing, fixing potholes, removing trash, and shoveling snow and asphalt.
- Transports earth-moving equipment or other equipment ranging in size from medium to big automobiles to the location of the project while following to all applicable safety standards and criteria.
- Carries out routine mechanical maintenance and repairs on construction equipment in order to keep the equipment in a state where it can continue to function properly.
- Using material movement machinery, moves and places raw materials and completed components. As a guideline for operating and maintaining the vehicle, follow the applicable standard operating procedures.
- Operates heavy equipment according to business safety regulations, Routinely inspects and maintains equipment; keeps data
- Materials such as asphalt, gravel, sand and other construction materials are transported from City stockpiles or suppliers and unloaded for use in City construction or maintenance projects.
- Communicates with both internal and external clients, such as cooperators, landowners, the general public, and fire departments. Understands and performs safe work procedures Collaborates with others as a team member.
- Maintain records for the operation, maintenance, and gas use of each equipment. Carry out any and all duties and/or responsibilities associated with the job of Equipment Operator.
- To clear and maintain waste from streams and the sanitary sewage system, a range of basic to sophisticated equipment, such as rubber-tired backhoes, tracked excavators and loaders, maintenance workers, bobcats, cranes, compactors, and front-end loaders, is employed in this operation.
- Ability to foster a service-oriented work atmosphere that values employee diversity, equality, and inclusion, as well as colleague collaboration.
- general building processes, techniques, and materials a working knowledge of the dangers of the job and the generally accepted measures of protection against harm, Manual dexterity and endurance over long periods of time
- Experience and a general equivalency certificate at the high school level or above (GED), A valid driver’s license is required, as is two years of experience working with heavy machinery, such as a forklift or similar equipment.
- For six months or a year as an Equipment Operator I. Work experience may be replaced by coursework in turfgrass management.
- Excellent communicator who is upfront and truthful with everyone involved. Working with power-driven machines and tools