17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Event Production Assistant – Pandharpur
In order to record scenes for live and recorded broadcasts, the production assistant is in charge of a variety of television production tasks.
Job Title : Event Production Assistant
Location : Pandharpur, Maharashtra, India
Salary : $ 15.76 per hour.
Company : Paramount
Job Type : Full-Time
- Composes and frames camera shots, applying the technical aspects of light, lenses and camera settings to achieve the effects sought by directors.
- Notifying the management staff of any changes or updates to the props’ storage or location. keeping track of the props stock and advising the higher ups of any shortages.
- Makes changes to the focus, exposure, and lighting of the cameras as directed by the director.
- Props, sets, furniture, and walls should be cleaned, painted, and repaired as needed.
- assisting with the movement of actual products throughout the studio.
- Compiles information and shares it with the audience through the most suitable social media channels (as needed and allocated).
- Product assembly and preparation for photo shoots of toys, furniture, home decor, clothing, activities, education, games and crafting.
- You are needed to assist with the organization of props, dressing rooms, and prop rooms.
- It is important to be willing to take on new responsibilities in order to grow in your knowledge of the department and the pipeline.
- Scripts, billboards, tape and copy elements, as well as connective copy between elements are all examples of host copy that is drafted under the direction of an editor.
- Competence in setting priorities, multitasking, and meeting tight deadlines.
- Digital media skills, including proficiency in social media as a tool for topic research, news-gathering and audience interaction.
- Ability to initiate, plan and produce program material for series or other long-term projects, with minimal supervision.
- shown command of the conventions of broadcast media writing, with special attention on correct language and punctuation, as well as clarity and economy of style.
- Proficient use of office technologies such as computers, phones, photocopiers, scanners, fax machines, and more.