18 Mar 2023
Part-Time Event Marketing Manager – Inisa
It is the duty of the Marketing Consultant to check all solicitation materials for compliance and competitiveness. The Marketing Consultant is responsible for keeping an electronic filing system for audits and market conduct exams. The Consultant will also engage with both internal and external business partners, working closely with management on strategic initiatives. Be the point person for the Marketing department when it comes to discussing potential new business and the effect that it might have on existing accounts.
Job Title : Event Marketing Manager
Location : Inisa, Osun, Nigeria
Salary : $ 20.84 per hour.
Company : Swift
Job Type : Part-Time
- Research and build campaign solutions, including overall branding and creative and ensure campaign execution meets client expectation.
- Provide an Association/Affinity point of view on various strategic issues through consulting.
- Achieve or exceed predetermined revenue goals for corporate projects, new enterprises, digital projects, and ongoing operations. Create a strategy that will aid in reaching the objectives.
- Understand your clients’ business objectives and advertising strategy, and look for ways to help them reach their goals through successful advertising.
- Meeting with stakeholders on a regular basis allows you to exchange ideas and find innovative ways to solve problems.
- Extensive marketing reviews are completed, including but not limited to direct mail, websites, print advertising, SMS messages, and digital/social assets.
- Assist our compliance, legal, underwriting, and account management teams in developing a collaborative relationship to proactively strengthen materials and ensure rule adherence.
- By tracking down organizations that are relocating, expanding, or hiring, you can potentially reach a wider audience and boost sales.
- Produce marketing paperwork to help Product Delivery with requests for filing state advertisements.
- Actively seek out and contribute to process improvements and operational efficiencies.
- You have a minimum of three years’ experience working in marketing or compliance for the banking industry.
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional project management abilities, including the capacity to manage many projects concurrently and on time.
- proficient in the Microsoft Office suite. Ability to use intermediate-level Microsoft Office programs
- Self-motivated individual capable of analyzing situations and coming up with creative solutions. The ability to work with minimal guidance from higher-ups.
- Qualifications equal to a bachelor’s degree in the fields of Marketing, Compliance, or a closely related field of work experience.