18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Estimator/Cost Accountant – Yanam
The Cost Accountant examines, analyses, and reports on material, labor, and other costs to verify that costs for the company’s goods are allocated in accordance with corporate policies and best practices, as well as financial accounting requirements. Closely collaborates with manufacturing, supply chain, and sales to give timely business information to all levels of management. Identifying chances for continual improvement will help you to grow your profitability.
Job Title : Estimator/Cost Accountant
Location : Yanam, Puducherry, India
Salary : $ 29.67 per hour.
Company : Saint-Gobain North America
Job Type : Full-Time
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting is necessary.
- Present your results to management for a better knowledge of the P/L, cost drivers, and cost forecasts.
- It should be second nature to you to use Microsoft Excel.
- It is necessary to make a direct deposit.
- The capacity to communicate verbally and in writing is exceptional.
- The candidate must Examines the balance sheet account, reconciles it, and prepares the corresponding balance sheet notes.
- Ability to communicate with people on a variety of levels and in a variety of contexts across numerous functions.
- SAP knowledge is a plus.
- The cost of new goods is calculated using the BOM, labor routing, and OH allocation.
- Analysis of Production Financial Reports, as well as timely and accurate collection and reporting of financial data.
- Juggling multiple tasks.
- Responsible and forward-thinking are two qualities that come to mind when defining this individual.
- A thorough understanding of enterprise resource planning technologies is required, as is a strong focus on internal controls (ERP).
- Ability to think critically.
- Aid in the preparation and submission of sales tax returns.