17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Estates Field Coordinator – Chengalpattu
We’re seeking for a Treasurer to oversee the company’s worldwide banking, investment, and borrowing programs, as well as risk management systems. The ideal candidate will work as part of a larger Finance team to manage the company’s cash flow to ensure that there are enough funds to operate everyday operations, satisfy financial commitments, and support business development. This individual will also be in charge of the company’s worldwide risk, credit, collections, and insurance procedures.
Job Title : Estates Field Coordinator
Location : Chengalpattu, Tamil Nadu, India
Salary : $ 14.91 per hour.
Company : Fisher Investments
Job Type : Full-Time
- Define and design cost, quality, and speed KPIs for the processes in conjunction with key stakeholders.
- Establishes and maintains good, long-term relationships with banking partners, as well as assuring efficient and cost-effective banking operations.
- Some firms may require a cash management bank. It is possible to open accounts as well as an electronic banking platform. Users can be assigned duties and degrees of power.
- Prepare monthly and annual cash flow forecasts, as well as short and long-term cash management plans.
- To accomplish the organization’s financial and treasury goals, evaluates, advises on, and executes financing sources, investment possibilities, and financial instruments.
- Existing electronic banking domain accounts that are still active should be closed. Add new users and roles to the newly created domain.
- To pool international money in a legal and tax-efficient manner, create a cross-currency notional pooling system. Because of same-day global money access, automatic sweeps from local accounts will be available.
- More large-scale projects in service quality, productivity, process simplification, digitalization, and harmonization will be started and led as needed.
- The capacity to effectively and constructively connect with all levels of employees, management, and other agencies is essential to improve performance, innovation, problem solving, and outcomes.
- Strong statistical skills, such as regression analysis and correlation/causal calculations.
- It is necessary to have a bachelor’s degree in math, economics, accounting, or related quantitative field.
- Ability to prioritize and collaborate with a variety of supervisors.
- It’s critical to understand how to utilize accounting software.
- For a candidate to increase his or her chances of being recruited, superior treasury knowledge is required, both locally and globally.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, and well organized.