19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Escrow officer – Muscat
Our Financial Services Escrow Branch is now recruiting for an Escrow Assistant. Accurate and timely creation of all escrow files and order of information for escrow transactions are the responsibilities of the suitable applicant.
Job Title : Escrow officer
Location : Muscat, Masqaṭ, Oman
Salary : $ 20.84 per hour.
Company : Title Resource Group LLC
Job Type : Full-Time
- Finding and attracting new clients is an important part of any organization’s development strategy, whether it is at the branch level or the corporate level.
- In addition to these, the company’s core values include customer satisfaction, integrity, fairness, and fairness.
- You are ready to move in after you have a survey, contact the lender, obtained hazard insurance, entered basic order information into an automated system, gathered HOA information, and established closing dates.
- Using the specified escrow procedures, the escrow folders are precisely filled out and their contents are filed in the correct location.
- Collaboration with management is required to handle title difficulties such as legal descriptions, easements, lot splits, vesting, all tax liens, abstracts of judgments, bankruptcies, boundary disputes, encroachments, list pendants, and so on.
- Residential escrows that may include all-inclusive deeds of trust and wrap contracts are accurately closed. May be required to arrange closing escrows of a more complex and high-risk type, including commercial escrows.
- Make sure that the Seller/Buyer package has all of the preprinted paperwork and sale escrow instructions.
- The Escrow Officer is responsible for data entry, lender balances, processing disbursements and payment transfers, documentation preparation, transaction completion, client advising, and fund administration.
- A closing statement will be sent to all parties involved in the transaction after the lender has given final approval. A wide range of parties are included in this: buyers, sellers, agents, mortgage lenders, and more.
- It is possible to disclose transaction information to authorized individuals and/or to decide who is most suited to furnish and route a request.
- Keep up with your license’s continuing education requirements to keep your state license and bond valid.
- Extensive knowledge of the job Expertise in home escrow transactions. Passing a suitable test if necessary.
- Being acquainted with new abilities and inquisitive about how technology might help you accomplish your work better.
- Having good customer service skills is just as important as being able to think logically and organize your thoughts.
- In order to ensure that our customers and agents are happy, they must appreciate a good challenge and be able to come up with creative solutions to difficulties