17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Escrow Client Service Team Lead – Mariveles
With the goal of optimizing profitability, the Escrow Assistant assists the Escrow Officer in delivering high-quality services to customers, consumers and employees in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
Job Title : Escrow Client Service Team Lead
Location : Mariveles, Bataan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 19.84 per hour.
Company : Better.com
Job Type : Full-Time
- Resolve any outstanding issues with closing residential escrows All-inclusive deeds of trust and contract wraps fall within this category. With commercial escrows, you may be asked to design closing escrows that are far more complex and need a greater level of responsibility.
- In order to keep and obtain new clients, a business development strategy must be implemented, which involves driving to meet consumers and prospecting.
- Management must collaborate to address title problems such as legal descriptions, easements, and lot splits, as well as tax liens, abstracts of judgment, bankruptcy lawsuits, boundary disputes, encroachments, and list pendants.
- After obtaining a survey, contacting the lender and acquiring hazard insurance, inputting basic order information into an automated system, gathering HOA information, and establishing closing dates, you are ready to move in.
- After getting the final OK from the lender, make sure that the final settlement statement is sent to all parties, including buyers, sellers, agents, lenders, and borrowers, before the closing.
- The core principles of the organization are serving clients, being honest, creating trust and respect with them, and making a profit.
- It may be possible for this application to provide transaction details to authorized parties and/or select who is most prepared to furnish and route the request.
- In addition to data input, the Escrow Officer is responsible for balancing lender accounts, processing disbursements and payment transfers, document preparation, transaction completion, and client advice.
- A consistent escrow protocol ensures that each escrow folder is correctly completed and its contents are appropriately filed.
- all of the preprinted paperwork for the Buyer/Seller package, including the sale escrow guidelines
- To satisfy our customers and agents, they must embrace a challenge and be able to solve challenges creatively…
- Ability to think and organize, as well as excellent customer service skills.
- Curious in how technology may improve your work performance and comfortable with acquiring new abilities.
- All state licensing requirements must be met, including being licensed, bonded, and up to date.
- A full understanding of what needs to be done It is very important to know how escrow works in real estate. if it needs to be, a proper examination.