25 May 2023
Full-Time Equity Research Analyst, Market – Kangra
Market Research Analysts are responsible for comprehending, preparing, processing, and evaluating data, among other things. In order to give exceptionally significant information, the Market Research Analyst may need to work with other vocations such as Business Intelligence, Advanced Analytics, or Data Governance.
Job Title : Equity Research Analyst, Market
Location : Kangra, Himachal Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 13.52 per hour.
Company : Fresh Digital Group
Job Type : Full-Time
- In order for executives to make better-informed decisions about their company’s strategy and product and market launch plans, you must communicate outcomes in a manner that helps them do so.
- Reports on new trends and opportunities for improvement should be prepared and maintained for management (data analysis and narrative). Compile information, produce summaries, and make recommendations based on it.
- Communicates difficult facts in an easy-to-understand manner and persuades others to act based on the helpful knowledge presented.
- In order to prepare periodic reports, such as those released on a weekly, quarterly, and yearly basis, it is necessary to keep track of the data collecting and compilation process. In order to help in decision-making, create baselines, and analyze changes over time, data must be collected.
- All possible affects on sales, including pricing, marketing strategies, sales and client preferences are investigated and examined. If these aspects have an impact on sales in the future, they investigate it as well!
- You should regularly collect and utilize data in various forms across many platforms and databases for usage in processes, reports and analytical tools. Use the internet and software subscriptions to find out more.
- Using data mining methods and technologies, learn about markets, target consumers, and competitors’ plans and tactics.
- Ensure that all departments need marketing information to function. Design and implement projects that help the company achieve its goals, simplify the customer experience, and streamline the employee experience.
- It is critical to collaborate with the Market Research team in order to assist our internal customers in achieving their research objectives.
- Be in charge of the company’s data collection, storage, distribution, and use. For better comprehension of your market research results, use graphics like maps, charts, and graphs.
- Primary and secondary market research technique, strategies, tools, and procedures, as well as hands-on expertise with advanced statistical software, such as SPSS or SAS.
- A demonstrated track record (3-5 years) working with a broad variety of reporting systems, including Tableau, that has resulted in measurable benefits in the areas of data integration, visualization, and analysis to aid in the optimization of revenues
- The capacity to perceive and describe issues on a proactive basis, comprehend business and system processes, gather data, establish facts, and make accurate conclusions must be shown.
- Analytical in approach. Having the ability to work with data from a number of systems and sources. Ability to go into the smallest of data points without feeling hampered in any way.
- Ability to make formulas, connect spreadsheets, use pivot tables and graphs in Excel, and format data in Excel is a must! I think Microsoft Office is a good choice…