17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Equipment Operator, Folder – Gluer (2nd Shift) – Iguig
As an Equipment Operator, you’ll operate heavy District equipment such as transports (semi-tractor/trailers), dozers, excavators, water tenders, engines, and other miscellaneous equipment. You’ll operate a fire dozer and drive a transport vehicle during wildfire emergencies. You may use heavy equipment for non-emergency land management in the District. You’ll organize and/or undertake physical effort to fight wildfires. Duties include operating heavy equipment and doing basic building and ground maintenance.
Job Title : Equipment Operator, Folder – Gluer (2nd Shift)
Location : Iguig, Cagayan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 23.92 per hour.
Company : Lehigh Hanson Internal Careers
Job Type : Full-Time
- Hand and power tools, as well as equipment used in construction and maintenance, such as mowing machines, front-end loaders, and air hammers, must be used in a safe manner. Carry out physical work such as clearing out culverts, cutting grass, repairing potholes, clearing away trash, and shoveling snow and asphalt.
- Works with the City to get construction or maintenance supplies from city stockpiles or suppliers and delivers them to city sites for use in building or maintenance projects.
- Equipment used in this job includes rubber-tired backhoes, track-mounted excavators and loaders, maintainers and bobcats, street sweepers, and compactors as well as cranes, front-end loaders and front-end loaders.
- Transporting unfinished and partially completed components and raw materials is accomplished with the use of material transportation equipment. There should be a standard operating procedure for maintaining and operating a vehicle.
- Maintains construction equipment by doing minor repairs and maintenance.
- Workers transport heavy equipment, such as excavators and bulldozers, to the project site, according to all safety regulations and requirements at all times
- Carry out regular chores to maintain the maintenance facility clean, orderly, and safe. After every usage, clean the equipment. Examine all machinery and notify the Equipment Technician of any flaws.
- Maintain records for the operation, maintenance, and gas use of each equipment. Carry out any and all duties and/or responsibilities associated with the job of Equipment Operator.
- Every successful person must have the capacity to engage with a broad spectrum of individuals, both inside and outside of their own business. has a working knowledge of and adherence to company safety procedures Contributes to a team effort by working together.
- Heavy equipment is operated in accordance with the company’s operational safety regulations and procedures. Routine equipment inspections and preventive maintenance are performed; accurate records are kept.
- Accomplished communicator who is trustworthy, fair to all parties and inclusive in the workplace. Having a rudimentary understanding of the operation and maintenance of power-driven equipment
- An Equipment Operator I or an equivalent job with at least one year of experience is required for this role. As an alternative to the work experience requirement, a degree in turfgrass management or a related discipline may be substituted
- Experience and a general equivalency certificate at the high school level or above (GED), A valid driver’s license is required, as is two years of experience working with heavy machinery, such as a forklift or similar equipment.
- Successful construction requires general procedures, methods, materials, and risk awareness. This requires dexterity and stamina.
- The capacity to foster a work atmosphere that values employee equity, diversity, and inclusion while also encouraging teamwork between colleagues.