18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Environmental Scientist/Industrial Hygiene Inspector – Kalilangan
Professional assistance and industrial hygiene principles are used by the Industrial Hygienist to oversee program operations while also resolving or addressing regular safety or health problems
Job Title : Environmental Scientist/Industrial Hygiene Inspector
Location : Kalilangan, Bukidnon Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 37.47 per hour.
Company : Sanford Federal, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Carry out hazard characterizations in industrial and administrative settings, including data on employee demographics and processes, as well as hazards and countermeasures.
- Monitor the completion of complete exposure assessments, industrial hygiene surveys and analysis, and the production of industrial hygiene reports.
- Develop and present Total Quality improvement initiatives, as well as IDEA and PACE programs, to demonstrate the attributes of Total Quality.
- A ventilation review should be planned and implemented. This inquiry should also involve equipment selection and calibration, as well as performance measurement, data analysis, and comparison to relevant standards.
- Help customers with public health scenarios, such as workplace inspections to verify the implementation of prescribed risk reduction measures and the provision of up-to-date data detailing working conditions, processes given, and important risks or trends.
- Convene with senior management and project executives, armed with the most recent information on industrial hygiene laws, federal and state regulations and local ordinances and regulations.
- Communicate and execute initiatives to increase staff understanding of incident prevention, industrial hygiene and environmental regulations.
- Ensure the safety and well-being of employees and visitors by conducting expert evaluations and inspections of physical conditions, operational methods, and other aspects. Proposes and coordinates activities to be taken in response to the findings of reports.
- Choose acceptable analytic methods, choose appropriate equipment, calibrate the equipment, create a laboratory interface, and conduct sample programs, which should involve data processing and interpretation, among other things.
- Examine relevant toxicological and safety data for chemicals used in Tesla’s labs and make recommendations for how to manage and evaluate exposure.
- Exceptional communication abilities, as well as a track record of successfully presenting to clients and preparing reports.
- Intermediate to advanced technical knowledge of IH regulations and procedures; working knowledge of applicable practices and applications.
- be proficient in the use of respirator medical clearance, audiometry, and substance-specific testing
- expertise in risk reduction in order to ensure compliance with OSHA and other rules and standards.
- Competence and a bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline are both necessary for this position Workers in the fields of mechanical and biological engineering, as well as health care providers, are encouraged to apply for this job.