26 May 2023
Full-Time Entry Level for Firefighter – Marsā Maṭrūḥ
When responding to an incident on airport property, the Firefighter is expected to concentrate first on the safety of the person and then on limiting the amount of property damage that occurs.
Job Title : Entry Level for Firefighter
Location : Marsā Maṭrūḥ, Maṭrūḥ, Egypt
Salary : $ 16.2 per hour.
Company : Tunnel To Towers Foundation
Job Type : Full-Time
- Those who work in the fire service must be prepared to complete a significant quantity of paperwork. It includes pre-occupation planning, inspection reports, alarm event reports, and a size-up, among other things.
- Hand tools, power tools, and smoke ejectors are just some of the things firefighters and rescuers may make use of. Other tools, such as axes and pike poles, will be used to gain entry into houses.
- Interact constructively with colleagues and contribute positively to regional and company objectives as an important member of the team.
- capacity to do all of the tasks above without placing oneself or others in risk.
- Respond to spills of hazardous materials and bomb threats. In order to avoid pollution of the surface drainage system, construct dikes or confine hazardous compounds in a way that prevents their release.
- Some of the other things that firefighters do include installing smoke detectors, going to special community events, and going to schools to teach people about life and fire safety.
- Checking fluid levels by gauge or manually, operating pumps, confirming that all critical equipment is on board, as well as making sure radios are working properly are just some of the daily tasks. Refuel and clean the car if necessary.
- Responds to alarms and aids in the suppression of fires, including rescue, entry, ventilation, and salvage work; enters buildings, searches for and rescues residents, and performs ventilation and salvage work.
- Maintain the fire station both inside and outdoors during the shift, including mopping floors, washing windows, sweeping and dusting, keeping the storage, plowing paths, and cleaning the kitchen and restrooms.
- It is the duty of firefighters to maintain emergency equipment and execute fire and life safety inspections on both residential and commercial sites, as well as to react to emergency calls in a safe and timely way.
- To keep their job, employees must have all of their needed licenses valid and active at all times. They must also carry their licenses with them at all times while on duty.
- The NFPA 1582 standard requires a physical assessment. Lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise moving anything requires the ability to habitually and/or sometimes use 100 pounds of force.
- Working with people at all levels of the organization and the general public requires the ability to communicate clearly and effectively in writing and verbally.
- collaboration with colleagues, respect to authority, and civility toward others in the workplace and in public
- This position requires the ability to complete 240 hours of training each year in addition to their normal shift obligations, as well as the ability to respond to emergency calls when not on duty and to be trained in CPR and first aid.