This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Feb 2023
Full-Time Enterprise Account Director (Remote) – Karachi
We’re seeking for an Account Director to join our management team and work on a variety of global projects with multiethnic, geographically dispersed teams. We’re searching for people who can take the initiative and lead a team while still being highly organized, capable of juggling several responsibilities at once, and meticulous about every aspect of their work. One of the fastest-growing organizations in the sector is looking for talented professionals like you.
Job Title : Enterprise Account Director (Remote)
Location : Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
Salary : $ 50.35 per hour.
Company : Meet
Job Type : Full-Time
- Proven sales professional with extensive experience in prospecting and closing deals in the middle market.
- boosting sales of integrated packages across channels, including video, social, print, internet, mobile, tablet, and event-based programs, in order to generate money.
- Create a range of possibilities on how to solve the client’s problem, painting a picture of what can be achieved.
- Maintain accurate and timely business estimates, projections, and administrative documents, and manage all aspects of sales communication and negotiation.
- The creation of annual and quarterly business plans can be used to steer revenue growth and strategy throughout a client portfolio.
- Get to know the decision-makers at advertising agencies and clients, and keep in touch with them.
- Find leads in the industries that have been designated as targets, start conversations, and push for a closure.
- Inform key internal stakeholders about account status, proposals, staff changes, etc., including split partners, finance, marketing, etc.
- To maximize sales efforts, collaborate with the Marketing Services team to develop and provide clients with innovative solutions.
- Help your customers grasp your company’s message by utilizing marketing and sales materials, graphical presentations, research reports, and data for sales support.
- 2-4 years of outside, sales experience with integrated platforms a must.
- Ability to communicate successfully one-on-one and in groups requires a strong command of the spoken and written word.
- With the capacity to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively, along with the ability to pay attention to detail, you have excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Proven ability to consistently provide high-quality work on time and to see projects through to completion.
- Must be goal-oriented and take initiative to get goals, but also accepting responsibility for one’s actions.