25 May 2023
Full-Time Engineering Technician – Pandi
Engineering tasks such as design, test, verification, modification, fabrication, and assembly of prototype electro mechanical systems, experimental design circuits, or specialized test equipment are supported by an Engineering Technician.
Job Title : Engineering Technician
Location : Pandi, Bulacan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 25.42 per hour.
Company : ARA
Job Type : Full-Time
- It’s the job of the employee to keep track of daily department activity in both electronic and paper form, as well as to maintain full project records and design/drawing files for given projects.
- Develops construction specifications and reviews contractor specifications for compliance with established rules and regulations; organizes bid proposals and calculates cost estimates; prepares contract documents for projects and all required permitting; reviews materials, labor, and equipment costs to verify accuracy; and provides technical guidance for construction as needed.
- Engineers use GPS, GIS, and CADD to develop and execute big, complex engineering projects connected to public infrastructure. They also provide a variety of maps and visuals in addition to the technical drawings.
- Assisting with the collection and interpretation of data on grants, permits, and environmental rules as well as providing written legal descriptions of property CAD map creation or revision; The act of compiling information on government grants, permits, and environmental rules.
- This role’s typical responsibilities are listed below. The absence of clear descriptions of the requirements does not rule them out if the task is similar, related, or logical for this classification. It’s possible that more responsibilities will be assigned.
- Engineering customer service involves meeting with design consultants and producing letters and large mailings. It also entails responding to construction inquiries and public complaints.
- Participates in design assignments and stake/field layout design components for construction projects; compiles, researches, and evaluates a range of engineering and operational data; examine the state of a road’s condition and assess the necessary repairs or resurfacing procedures inspects construction to verify that plans and project standards are adhered to at each work site; manages a number of fiefdoms.
- For a range of residential and commercial plans, permits, reports and studies, preliminary conclusions are produced on technical compliance problems. Resolving difficulties and offering direction for code compliance; documenting the planned project; and making suggestions for approval or corrective procedures to remedy deviations or violations.
- Calculates ratios, volumes, angles, grades, building quantities, and other project components as required by the specified project using an in-depth understanding of engineering principles and methodologies.
- Responds to and fixes malfunctioning or broken-down mechanical equipment. Resolving issues (when necessary). It is necessary to replace worn-out or malfunctioning components such as motors and control devices.
- Roadway design software and computer processes must be understood on a practical level. The internet, spreadsheets (including Microsoft Excel), word processors (including Microsoft Word), state road and bridge software, and other applications as necessary or requested are all examples of computer-related items that may be used.
- To be considered for this post, you must have a bachelor’s degree and three years of experience working as a sub professional in the field of civil engineering or surveying.
- Prior to their appointment, all applicants tentatively accepted for VA employment in a testing specified position are subjected to a urinalysis to screen for unlawful drug use. Applicants who refuse to take the test will be turned down by the VA.
- The ability to communicate is essential.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related subject of study, or an equivalent engineering degree, is required for this job.