26 May 2023
Full-Time Engineering Technician I – Faisalabad
As an Engineering Consultant, you’ll work with pharmaceutical and biotech companies to offer consulting services. You’ll rapidly pick up on normal client procedures in this position and be able to suggest and execute changes to help the project meet its objectives.
Job Title : Engineering Technician I
Location : Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan
Salary : $ 82.3 per hour.
Company : FIS
Job Type : Full-Time
- Work with the Product Marketing and Product Engineering teams to create a plan and accompanying content to encourage Formal adoption.
- Design and analysis are guided by supervisors who also provide feedback on their progress, and all of their work is checked for accuracy and completeness. Involved in the functional management stage of the project (internal and external).
- Conduct instrumentation planning and test execution for all Environmental Tests, including vibration, mechanical shock, temperature, altitude, and humidity testing.
- Collaborate with the firm to implement hazardous waste, storm water, and wastewater strategies.
- Based on market trends, corporate needs, and existing issue analysis, recommend, execute, and push improvements in the field, resulting in high-quality technology solutions from design to implementation.
- Conducted environmental compliance evaluations and implemented remedial measures to help clients comply with all federal, state, and local standards.
- Improved reliability of assets is a goal of cost-cutting and capacity growth programs carried out by industrial enterprises.
- Property and casualty insurance consulting services, including identifying exposures with large loss potential, investigating the cause/effect of big losses, as well as management plans for clients
- Look for innovative platform features and capabilities that may impact operations, provide value to the company, and support our self-service technology strategy while also improving the associate experience.
- Advising and mentoring Maintenance Managers, Maintenance Engineers, Reliability Engineers, and other stakeholders in our clients’ Asset management processes.
- The ability to communicate effectively with consumers, businesses, and the general public. Enhance your presenting skills to better engage and inform your audience.
- A proven ability to comprehend corporate needs, provide new ideas, deal with complex difficulties, and influence appropriate course of action is necessary.
- Create and optimize team structures, meeting cadences, and escalation procedures in order to facilitate team communication and responsibility.
- Competence and a track record of developing packaging solutions for electronic enclosures and sub-assemblies. Find gaps in the product and/or packaging design of third parties.
- Engineers with three to five years of experience with the ServiceNow platform or a similar service management platform are required.