Full-Time Engineering Technician – Daet
The Engineering Technician is a position that requires both practical and analytical skills. He or she will be responsible for the development of the DVT-forming process, as well as participation in continuous improvement and root cause analysis activities, under the supervision of Manufacturing Engineers. Data entry, reporting, troubleshooting, issue resolution, and logistics will all be part of the job. Mechanical aptitude, the ability to meet tight deadlines, good interpersonal and communication skills, attention to detail, and the capacity to both take direction and work independently are all required of the successful candidate.
Job Title : Engineering Technician
Location : Daet, Camarines Norte Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 27.38 per hour.
Company : Leidos
Job Type : Full-Time
- Responds to and fixes equipment malfunctions. Problem-solving (when necessary). Replaces/repairs, among other things, worn/defective parts, motors, and control devices.
- Worked on building projects and stake/field layout design components; researched and evaluated a variety of engineering and operational data for the County’s infrastructure; examine the condition of the roads and makes a decision on the best approach for resurfacing or repairing them; ensure that construction follows the plans and standards for each work site, to make sure; is in charge of several fiefdoms.
- Prepares plans, skilled engineering drawings, specifications, details, maps, plats, and other displays for engineering projects using GPS, GIS, and CADD software; and collaborates with engineers and other personnel to assist in the creation of solutions for resolving City infrastructure issues using GPS, GIS, and CADD software.
- The following are typical responsibilities for this role. If the task is similar, related, or a logical assignment for this classification, the exclusion of precise explanations of the obligations does not rule them out. Other responsibilities may be allocated.
- Maintains thorough project records, design/drawing files, and, if applicable, database files.
- Gathering data on grants, permits, and environmental regulations, and giving written legal descriptions of property; interpreting maps and plats; creating or updating various CAD maps; gathering data on grants, permits, and environmental regulations; and doing so.
- Various preliminary judgments have been made on technical compliance concerns for various residential and commercial designs, permits, reports and studies. We work directly with outside architects and engineers to solve issues, document the project’s specifics, and offer adjustments that will help us remain on schedule if anything goes wrong.
- In order to ensure compliance with established rules and regulations, construction specifications are developed and reviewed; bid proposals are organized and cost estimates calculated; materials, labor, and equipment costs are reviewed for accuracy; and technical construction guidance is provided as required.
- Calculates ratios, volumes, angles, grades, construction quantities, and other project components as required by the given project; offers cost estimates; and validates calculations supplied by third-party contractors utilizing deep knowledge of engineering principles and methods.
- Writing letters and mailings to explain the project is part of engineering customer service. It also entails reacting to public complaints and inquiries.
- For this role, you’ll need at least three years of surveying, drawing, or sub-professional civil engineering work experience; or the comparable combination of education and experience.
- For this role, you must have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, computer system engineering, or a related engineering degree.
- Personal and organizational skills as well as excellent communication skills are essential.
- Strong computer and highway design software knowledge. Works with computer-related products such AutoCAD Civil 3D, Trimble, the internet, spreadsheets, word processing, State software for Road and Bridge, and other applications as needed or taught.
- In order to be considered for VA employment in a test-specific role, all candidates who have been provisionally approved are submitted to a urinalysis to check for illegal drug usage. Applicants who refuse to take the exam will have their applications rejected by the Veterans Affairs Department (VA).