19 Mar 2023
Part-Time Engineering Manager, Technical – Loay
The job of a technical engineer is to design, construct, configure, install, and maintain computers, networks, and storage systems. Moving and unpacking equipment is one possible component of this. Additional duties may involve travel to the client location, educating the customer’s technical and clinical employees, and providing implementation assistance.
Job Title : Engineering Manager, Technical
Location : Loay, Bohol Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 29.25 per hour.
Company : Uber
Job Type : Part-Time
- Coordinate and supervise the design, construction, installation, start-up, and tests of new equipment and tools against the master schedule.
- Work to avoid introducing errors into subsequent processes while also implementing ways to deal with those that do.
- Identify and resolve problems in the production and testing environments. Perform final quality checks on assigned completed systems as part of the EI quality system.
- Responsibility for understanding and managing day-to-day capacity and resource management will fall to you in collaboration with the engineering, architectural, and business teams.
- This task necessitates documentation. Technical specifications, PFMEA risk assessments, process plans, PFDs, tables of work combination, design evaluations, and trial reports should all be included in this record.
- Assist management in making purchase and implementation decisions by researching new hardware and software products and standards as well as return on investment assessments for proposed systems.
- Create and maintain a master engineering schedule for all of your projects. Lead, coordinate, and oversee people in order to fulfill all of the master schedule’s plan goals.
- Examine application portfolios, looking for dependencies and common infrastructure platform parts, and determining whether it is possible to migrate.
- Maintaining touch with all corporate divisions to react to customer concerns and help as required
- Assist in the integration of clients’ current systems with the cloud-based medical imaging repository.
- Self-motivated, curious and inventive approach toward technology as well as a passionate embrace of it
- An Associate’s degree and six years of systems analysis/application development experience are required; however, an equivalent combination of further education and/or work experience totaling at least eight years may be substituted for a degree.
- Being able to function effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced setting needs the adoption of a team mentality.
- Employees must be able to read and understand a variety of types of written documentation such as safety regulations, maintenance instructions, and operational procedures. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to solve problems, are all prerequisites for this position.
- can identify problems and give solutions and alternatives that match the company’s requirements.