26 May 2023
Full-Time Enablement Instructional Designer – Doha
We are now looking for an Instructional Designer to join our team. Instructional Designers engage with faculty to design, create and implement accessible learning materials, based on research-identified best practices to satisfy stated learning goals, via the use of theories and research procedures.
Job Title : Enablement Instructional Designer
Location : Doha, Ad Dawhah, Qatar
Salary : $ 48.83 per hour.
Company : University
Job Type : Full-Time
- Develops assessment components to evaluate results and guarantee alignment with corporate goals in order to assess the efficacy of educational programs.
- you are responsible for obtaining, arranging, and presenting information in a manner that the learner can easily comprehend and engage with.
- Educate faculty and staff on how to design and deliver online courses that are both fascinating and engaging.
- Develop courses, instructional materials, and other electronic instructional content in accordance with adult learning theory for e-learning delivery.
- As a member of this team, you’ll be expected to stay abreast of new advances in the field’s technology and market, as well as to come up with creative ideas for improving both the instructional content of course materials and the operational efficiency of the department.
- In collaboration with instructional designers, performs needs/audience analysis and develops performance objectives, learning plans, and instructional approaches to offer high-quality, engaging solutions in line with the organization’s corporate goals and strategic imperatives.
- Multitask in a fast-paced, uncertain setting while providing high-quality work on schedule while managing several projects.
- A set of project and management procedures, instruction design standards, and company brand style and standards must be established in order to ensure that everything functions correctly.
- Supporting resources may include a wide range of educational materials, such as e-learning and assessment tools like quizzes and presentations, as well as instructor manuals, videos, and audio recordings.
- Find out what students throughout the world need to know, assess those needs, and then work with partners to create engaging course content that meets those needs.
- Two years of experience working on multimedia instructional materials has taught you how to utilize visual, text and audio components effectively. know how to put these tools to work in a variety of contexts.
- Capacity to utilize keyboard and mouse input and navigation, as well as telephone and headphone equipment, and the ability to listen while entering data into the system is essential.
- Proponent of change who exhibits a continuous improvement attitude, resourcefulness, and new thinking, as well as leadership and organizational abilities.
- Basic understanding of business and management concepts as they apply to strategic planning, resource allocation, human resource modeling, and leadership style.
- interpersonal, communication, and organizational abilities are required, as well as the capacity to influence members of both their sub-team and the overall program team