26 May 2023
Full-Time EMT-Advanced – Guna
There are a variety of duties that firefighters execute, including responding to requests for fire suppression, hazardous materials response or rescue operations, providing crowd and traffic control at disaster scenes, and providing medical treatment at the First Responder level if necessary. However, the students in this class are allowed to make their own decisions about how and when to carry out their tasks; their work is evaluated on a regular basis.
Job Title : EMT-Advanced
Location : Guna, Madhya Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 12.96 per hour.
Company : Forest Service
Job Type : Full-Time
- Upon arrival at a site, a Firefighter must be able to compile a variety of reports, including occupancy plans, inspection reports, alarm incident reports, and a general assessment of the situation.
- During the shift, both the inside and exterior of the fire station must be kept clean. Kitchen and bathroom facilities also need to be sanitized.
- The ability to do all the important things in the job above without putting one’s own or other people’s safety in danger.
- Daily inspection and confirmation of the operational state of the assigned vehicle, including checking fluid levels by gauge and manually, controlling pumps, verifying that all essential equipment is on board, and that radios are functioning correctly are all part of the job. If required, refuel and clean the vehicle.
- Respond if there is a gas leak, hazardous material spill, or bomb threat. By creating dikes or storing hazardous materials in a manner that inhibits their discharge, you may avoid damaging surface drainage systems.
- Engage in productive dialogue with colleagues and make a positive contribution to the achievement of regional and corporate goals as an integral member of the team
- Firefighter responsibilities also include becoming a customer relations representative for the department via smoke detector installation, attending community events and school activities, as well as educating all ages about life and fire safety.
- Routine inspections and maintenance, fire and life safety inspections of residential and commercial structures, emergency call response in a safe and efficient way, and the use of emergency equipment are all responsibilities of firefighters.
- This function encompasses all components of fire suppression, including rescue, entry, and ventilation; residents are saved, and occupants are ventilated in addition to being salvaged; and all aspects of fire suppression are included in this role.
- make use of a range of firefighting and rescue equipment, including hand tools, power tools, and smoke ejectors, among other things You will also use various tools, such as axes and pike poles, in order to gain entry into structures.
- Keeping all necessary licenses valid is a condition of continuous employment, and the employee must have the license with them at all times throughout the work day.
- Must have good written and spoken communication skills, as well as the ability to interact professionally and effectively with all levels of staff and the general public; must be able to exercise initiative and independent judgment within defined limits.
- Be able to work well with others, to respect authorities, and to treat the public with decency and courtesy
- The employee must be able to complete 240 hours of training per year in addition to their usual shift obligations, as well as respond to emergency calls when not on duty and be trained in CPR and first aid.
- Be able to pass the required physical examination in line with NFPA 1582. To lift, carry, push, pull, or move anything, one must be physically capable of exerting up to one hundred pounds of force occasionally or regularly.