27 May 2023
Full-Time Employee Relations Consultant – Riffa
They collaborate with many product teams to deliver complete solutions for clients. Assisting clients with surveys, gathering data or material, and interacting with other departments are all part of this process. This person is an expert in the product or service they support. The Implementation Consultant’s job is to effectively convey problems to the appropriate departments in order to generate positive customer experiences.
Job Title : Employee Relations Consultant
Location : Riffa, Riffa, Bahrain
Salary : $ 35.84 per hour.
Company : Grubhub Holdings, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- The primary tasks of this role include coordinating and supervising testing, recording and monitoring results, and addressing problems as soon as possible.
- Weekly status updates on the project’s successes, plans for the next week, and concerns that need management and stakeholder attention are presented to project stakeholders to keep everyone informed.
- The purpose of functional and technical subject matter experts (SMEs) working together is to collaborate between subject matter experts from both the business side (internal and external) in the creation of alternative solutions, as well as the effect on other processes and system priorities.
- Services like enablement, communication management, change management and technical help may be very beneficial to clients.
- Supports the development and implementation of the project plan. Keeps track of project plans (such as the detailed plan, milestones, and work breakdown structures) and assigns tasks to resources to make sure the project is finished on time and to specifications.
- Organizing and regulating the implementation process is essential because it keeps the client informed about the projected completion dates of each step.
- Software project assembly comprises defining scope, allocating resources, setting deadlines, dealing with stakeholders, and outlining the sorts of testing or maintenance that will be required..
- An key part of implementation is tailoring Company Solutions to match the individual needs of the Customer in order to develop a solution that works well for each client, provides value, and increases growth potential.
- Be on the lookout for customers who are not using the service as often as they should, and provide them best practices to help them get back into the habit of using the service.
- Be prepared for the introduction of new processes by implementing and testing new solutions before they’re implemented. To ensure a satisfactory outcome in more complex account settings, it is necessary to coordinate tasks.
- Five or more years of expertise in implementation, onboarding, project management, client success, relationship development, and change management.
- Develops alternative technical or business solutions with internal and external subject matter experts; advises on possibilities, risks, costs vs benefits, and influence on other business processes and system priorities.
- Test the configuration from beginning to end, coordinate and lead user testing, document and keep an eye on test results, and make sure problems are fixed quickly.
- Business or related bachelor’s degrees are encouraged, but not required.
- Accepts major responsibility for project completion; effective ability to assist others in project completion via knowledge sharing; needs minimal supervision from a more senior manager.