26 May 2023
Full-Time Electronic Assembler – Cairo
Assembler operates in a manufacturing environment, assembling goods according to prescribed procedures and regular routines. Assemble goods under the supervision of an Assembly Supervisor, Team Leader, Senior Assembler, or Engineer to verify that manufacturing specifications are met.
Job Title : Electronic Assembler
Location : Cairo, Cairo, Egypt
Salary : $ 17.52 per hour.
Company : FixTman
Job Type : Full-Time
- Selection of electrical components based on color code, coded label, or other identifying criteria indicated in schematic wiring diagrams. Determines which components’ terminal connections may be utilized.
- This job requires the ability to recognize and identify all circuit symbols, wiring codes and electrical components in order to build a product from scratch using only blueprints and schematics as a guide.
- Assembling and changing prototype electronic subsystems, subunits, assemblies, components, and wiring harnesses and cables is a necessary part of the job.
- To decide the sequence in which to do the many activities necessary for the construction of research electronics such as radar synchronizers or computers, as well as roll servo units, using pre-drilled chassis and printed wiring boards.
- Pneumatic tools are used to install brackets, gaskets, silicone, screws, and more. A Trainer or worker will show you how to do this.
- This work involves routing and connecting components, cables, and wires in accordance with industry standards.
- Cutting, punching, and shaping are some of the duties that may be done with these machines by following established protocols for operating various conventional machines and/or CNC (computerized numerical control) manufacturing equipment.
- Hand tools, power tools, jigs, fixtures and other miscellaneous equipment are used to assemble units, manufactured parts/components, and/or electrical/electronic systems.
- Sets up and operates different types of equipment under engineering supervision in order to design and construct whole flying, developmental, and prototype microelectronic circuit assemblies.
- Fabricates and assembles microminiature circuit components using specialized resins, thermal compression die bonding, ultrasonic and parallel gap microwelding, and microsoldering methods.
- Three days of pre-work training are required for new hires (if performance level not met during the training, contractor will be released)
- Be sure to include written and verbal instructions (all in English), a list of supplies, a map of the anticipated journey, etc.
- It is necessary to be able to build and maintain good working connections with coworkers, departments, and members of the public.
- Having a Secondary Certificate or a High School Diploma, or a comparable mix of education and work experience that enables you to accomplish your job successfully.
- able to carry out simple tasks by employing pre-existing techniques to address problems