This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Feb 2023
Full-Time Electrical Assembler – Bauchi
In a production context, an assembler is responsible for assembling items using specific standardized processes according to predetermined daily schedules. Assemble items to ensure production criteria are fulfilled under the supervision of an Assembly Supervisor, Team Leader, Senior Assembler, or Engineer.
Job Title : Electrical Assembler
Location : Bauchi, Bauchi, Nigeria
Salary : $ 15.68 per hour.
Company : Boston Scientific Corporation
Job Type : Full-Time
- Assembling and changing prototype electronic components, subsystems, assemblies, components, and wire harnesses and cables are some of the tasks.
- Color coding, label coding, and other means of identifying electrical components according to correct value or size are some of the methods used to do this. Identifies component terminal connections as needed.
- To fabricate, form, or shape manufactured parts, tools, or parts assemblies from raw materials, follows established procedures for operating various convention machines and/or CNC (computerized numerical control) manufacturing equipment for tasks such as cutting, punching, forming, drilling, tapping, turning, milling, and stamping.
- Hand tools, power tools, jigs, fixtures and other miscellaneous equipment are used to assemble units, manufactured parts/components, and/or electrical/electronic systems.
- To ensure that all components, cables, and wires can be removed and replaced easily and according to industry standards, this job entails routing and connecting them in the appropriate way.
- To develop a product from the ground up using only blueprints and schematics as a guide, this position demands the ability to recognize and identify all circuit symbols, wire codes, and electrical components.
- Determines work sequence, places, assembles, and adjusts developing electronic components such as radar synchronizers, computers, and roll servo units in accordance with schematics, wiring diagrams, or other requirements, utilizing pre-drilled chassis and printed wiring boards.
- In order to fabricate and assemble microminiature circuit components, specialized resins, thermal compression die bonding, ultrasonic and parallel gap microwelding, and microsoldering techniques are used.
- Sets up and operates different types of equipment under engineering supervision in order to design and construct whole flying, developmental, and prototype microelectronic circuit assemblies.
- Install brackets, gaskets, silicone, and screws using pneumatic tools as instructed by a Trainer/worker.
- To satisfy the job’s requirements, you’ll need relevant education and work experience, such as a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Hand tools, continuity testers, voltage test fixtures, pneumatic hand tools, rivet machines, power staplers, drill presses, heat staking machines, heat guns, and wire strippers must all be usable.
- Use proven problem-solving methods to solve basic tasks.
- Candidates go through a lot of training in the three days leading up to their first day of work (if performance level not met during the training, contractor will be released)
- In addition to written and oral instructions (all in English), a list of supplies, a graphic indicating the anticipated route and so on, you should use a broad variety of resources.