26 May 2023
Part-Time Economist – Rizal
The Economist will undertake industry, market, and economic studies to aid in the achievement of organizational goals or problem solving. The worker in this capacity will employ a variety of data collecting and statistical methodologies, prepare results for interpretation, and communicate findings to stakeholders in order to define prospective plans and enable continuing innovation.
Job Title : Economist
Location : Rizal, Cagayan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 43.41 per hour.
Company : University Beyond
Job Type : Part-Time
- There may be issues that need to be addressed by research sponsors, management, or senior employees. Next, develop a plan for the study, oversee its execution, and present the findings.
- The data and techniques required to conduct sound research to fill knowledge gaps and inform new policy and strategy are identified.
- Analyze big and heterogeneous datasets using sophisticated analytics methods with the goal of providing ad hoc analyses and insights or constructing analytics-enabled solutions.
- The accounting and financial reporting systems are updated and maintained as necessary. Any inconsistencies found in the financial reporting system are fixed, and the data is recorded and checked to ensure it is in line with the budget.
- Keep an eye on and make changes to current models and prototypes as needed to improve and enhance core models and group research objectives.
- In order to identify whether or not goals are being reached, prepare statements of economic goals, objectives, policies, and/or predictions based on an integrated economic analysis.
- Conduct economic research, evaluate and interpret economic data, develop benefit estimates, and communicate findings to a senior economist.
- Learn to successfully express economic concepts and quantitative data, both orally and in writing, to a wide range of audiences, including non-experts.
- Analyze past data and compare it to the current state of affairs to determine the economic implications of various projects.
- Provides information and training to staff as directed and authorized; responds to information requests and assists other government agencies and the public as needed within the area of authority.
- Knowledge of how to effectively communicate in a range of contexts, such as the corporate and academic worlds as well as the media and government.
- Presentation and report writing skills for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- The development of a written report based on the results of economic research that has been conducted on an individual basis.
- A Bachelor’s or higher degree with a major other than economics may be substituted for up to one year of the needed work experience, with a maximum of one year of the required work experience.
- Accomplished in juggling many, medium-to-complicated projects and resolving data quality challenges.