18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Economist – Indore
A market, industrial, and economic research will be conducted by the Economist in order to assist organizational objectives and problem-solving initiatives. Using a variety of data collection and statistical methodologies, the individual will compile results for interpretation and then share conclusions with stakeholders in order to form prospective plans and facilitate continuous innovation.
Job Title : Economist
Location : Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 41.29 per hour.
Company : Internal Revenue Service
Job Type : Full-Time
- A researcher’s sponsors, management, or senior staff may be having issues that need to be handled.. The study should be prepared, the investigation should be coordinated, and then the findings should be presented so that everyone involved can benefit from the experience.
- Ascertain the link between factors relevant to well-defined projects by conducting surveys to obtain economic data and comparing previously provided data to current scenarios.
- Workers are given the knowledge and training they need to do their jobs; requests for information or assistance from other government agencies or the public are handled within their authority.
- For the objective of offering ad hoc analyses and insights or constructing analytics-enabled solutions, use sophisticated analytics methods on big and diverse data sets.
- Finance and accounting reporting systems are updated and maintained as needed. The financial reporting system is reviewed and corrected for any inaccuracies; the data is tracked and monitored for conformity with the budget plan.
- The data and techniques required to conduct sound research to fill knowledge gaps and create new policy and strategy
- Research, evaluation and interpretation of data, development of benefit estimates and reporting of findings shall follow the guidance of a senior economist.
- An integrated economic analysis is used to write down economic goals, objectives, policies, and/or predictions that can be monitored or evaluated.
- Monitor and change current models and prototypes as needed to improve and improve the core models and group research goals that you want to achieve.
- Work with other economists and senior level executives to communicate and present economic concepts and quantitative data, both orally and in writing, especially to non-technical people, and work together.
- The capacity to simplify complex economic data into presentations/reports that are accessible to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Individual reports are based on economic research conducted one-on-one with clients.
- A working knowledge of how to successfully communicate in a variety of settings, including business, academia, the media, and politics.
- One year of work experience is allowed to be substituted for a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics with a non-economics degree.
- A good project manager can work on multiple, medium to complex projects at the same time and solve problems with data quality.