Full-Time eCommerce Strategist, Manager – Ogoja
The E-Commerce Manager is responsible for supervising and coordinating customs clearance processes in a customs house brokerage or gateway environment in line with applicable federal and international legislation controlling the shipping, reception, and documentation of imported/exported items. Oversees daily operations of the department in order to ensure profitability and compliance with company policies, ISO guidelines, and applicable regulatory requirements, while providing excellent customer service through timely and accurate processing in accordance with applicable government regulations and/or company policies. Demonstrates and embodies our guiding ideas and basic beliefs.
Job Title : eCommerce Strategist, Manager
Location : Ogoja, Cross River, Nigeria
Salary : $ 27.14 per hour.
Company : Conde Nast
Job Type : Full-Time
- Assists with the annual planning and budgeting process for E-Commerce, which includes new web development needs and platform maintenance.
- Maintaining and ensuring the accuracy of the product catalog is a top priority (copy, photography, category & navigation, metadata, content optimization, MAP policy).
- Establish feature requirements, monitor development, conduct user acceptance testing, and deploy new functionality with the help of internal and external teams (Creative, SEO, Marketing, and Development).
- Website creation, maintenance, web hosting and web application firewall are all handled by e-commerce websites. Manages external web development businesses and company IT resources.
- Creating innovative approaches to increase sales in our online store by integrating sales expertise, industry standards, and technological innovations.
- Data on sales, new products, and offer code performance may be analyzed weekly or monthly to provide reports.
- Plans, executes, and oversees allocated marketing initiatives to ensure they are completed on time and under budget.
- Ensure that an e-commerce platform’s day-to-day operations run smoothly, including software integrations and merchant and retailer partnerships.
- Project management includes clearly expressing project scope and goals, fulfilling deadlines, time management, contingency planning, approval channels and processes, budgeting, organization, and vendor capabilities, as well as tracking and monitoring methods.
- The key tasks of this individual will be to handle all elements of online sales, data security, site hosting, and digital and direct marketing.
- To be considered for this job, you must have a minimum of two years of experience selling online or at an auction house where collectibles are sold.
- This position requires a bachelor’s degree in marketing, marketing management, business administration, information systems, or another closely related field.
- Competencies in e-commerce order fulfillment and delivery as well as payment gateway integration as well as the identification of fraudulent activity are all needed.
- Experience with analytical tools such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics is required.
- Applicant should have a desire to learn and improve his skills on a daily basis, as well as a desire to be a good leader.