26 May 2023
Full-Time ECommerce Sales Manager – Abucay
We’re searching for a well-organized E-Commerce manager to handle the company’s E-Commerce platform. The E-Commerce Manager will be in charge of monitoring and managing the Company’s complete Direct to Consumer branch, which includes but is not limited to: website administration, social media management, research and development, weekly financials and inventory, and marketing. They will manage, coordinate, and develop the areas indicated below, reporting to the Marketing Manager.
Job Title : ECommerce Sales Manager
Location : Abucay, Bataan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 27.84 per hour.
Company : MMI Agency
Job Type : Full-Time
- Manages new web development, web maintenance, hosting, and web application firewall for all e-commerce websites. Co-ordinates and controls the company’s IT resources and external web development businesses.
- Developing methods that take use of sales-related knowledge, industry standards, and new advancements in order to increase sales in our online shop
- New web development and platform maintenance are also part of the job description for this role.
- E-commerce, data security, web hosting, and digital and direct marketing operations are all areas of focus for this individual.
- Maintain and be responsible for product catalog accuracy (copy, photography, category & navigation, metadata, content optimization, MAP policy).
- Management of a project comprises defining the project’s scope and goals, establishing deadlines, managing time, preparing for possible contingencies, budgeting, coordinating with vendors, and tracking/monitoring progress.
- Document feature requirements, manage development, execute user acceptability testing, and deploy new functionality with the help of different internal and external teams (Creative, SEO, Marketing, and Development).
- Marketing activities are planned, executed, and overseen to ensure that they are finished on-time and on-budget.
- Weekly/monthly sales by department, new product sell-through, and code performance monitoring and reporting are all available.
- Establish and maintain merchant and retailer connections as well as software integrations to ensure seamless day-to-day operations of an online retail platform
- Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics are two tools you must be familiar with.
- Experience with digital marketing and analytics, e-commerce order fulfillment, distribution/shipping, fraud detection/loss prevention, payment gateway integration.
- This job needs a bachelor’s degree in marketing, marketing management, business administration, information systems, or a closely related subject.
- It is required that you have 2 years of online selling experience and/or have worked in an auction setting selling collectable goods.
- The candidate should have a strong desire to learn and grow, as well as a leadership spirit.