26 May 2023
Part-Time eCommerce Photography Producer – Rupnagar
As a Digital Producer, you need to be able to put yourself in the shoes of the “”Player”” and think like them in order to create experiences and products that will improve them as a whole.
Job Title : eCommerce Photography Producer
Location : Rupnagar, Punjab, India
Salary : $ 28.59 per hour.
Company : Verve Medical Cosmetics
Job Type : Part-Time
- Maintain constant contact with the team by providing status reports that highlight potential problems and their potential resolutions as they relate to the project’s progress, finances, and timeline.
- Work closely with the art director and programmers to ensure that your designs are being implemented to the best possible standard.
- Maintain and maintain the site’s content using a content management system and a digital asset management platform.
- Monitor and manage project budgets and timetables, as well as track and manage deviations from project scope and schedule.
- Instruct several Producers and Associate Producers on all facets of client and interactive production throughout the agency.
- Design with a knowledge and grasp of device capabilities, browser sizes, and product functionality.
- Take charge of digital content that is used by many people and profitable for the business.
- Collect and manage any internal and external materials that can be used to implement the content strategy.
- Develop project goals and deliver product according to the project specifications, client, and contract needs (on budget and on time).
- You may clearly define the scope of your digital project, no matter how big or small it is.
- Be able to successfully communicate with non-digital stakeholders and translate technical jargon.
- Able to collaborate and provide guidance to creative teams to help bring ideas to life.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least three years’ experience as a digital producer, UI designer, graphic designer, or comparable role.
- You need to be proactive, self-motivated, and independent.
- Possess the agility to quickly adjust your strategy as the needs of the project evolve.