Full-Time ECOMMERCE MANAGER – Sawai Madhopur
The E-Commerce Manager is in charge of establishing and implementing the Business’s electronic commerce strategy, managing its integrated company and distributor platforms, and increasing the Company’s digital presence in accordance with the Company’s Industrial Aftermarket strategic objectives. This role is in charge of increasing leads and optimizing lead generating tactics. By developing and executing a complete E-Commerce development strategy plan, successful applicants will be able to produce additional revenue and profit returns. A successful E-Commerce Manager will be well-versed in contemporary industrial E-Commerce market needs, including but not limited to performing technology-based market research, discovering consumer voice and preferences, and competitive analysis, in order to accomplish this aim. This job collaborates closely with teams from Product Management, Market Management, Communications, Sales, Engineering, and Operations.
Job Title : ECOMMERCE MANAGER
Location : Sawai Madhopur, Rajasthan, India
Salary : $ 28.63 per hour.
Company : NBCUniversal
Job Type : Full-Time
- Document feature requirements, manage development, execute user acceptability testing, and deploy new functionality with the help of different internal and external teams (Creative, SEO, Marketing, and Development).
- E-commerce, data security, web hosting, and digital and direct marketing operations are all areas of focus for this individual.
- Providing analysis and reporting on metrics such as weekly/monthly sales by department, new product sell-through and offer code performance
- This approach must be followed in order to keep the catalog up to date and correct (copy, photography, category & navigation, metadata, content optimization, MAP policy).
- Assists with the yearly planning and budgeting process for E-Commerce, which includes new website development requirements and platform maintenance.
- In order to guarantee a smooth functioning of an online retail platform on a day-to-day basis, establish and maintain contacts with merchants and retailers and software integration
- Manages new web development, web maintenance, web hosting and web application firewall for all e-commerce websites. Manages external web development agencies and coordinates with internal IT resources
- Marketing activities are planned, executed, and overseen to ensure that they are finished on-time and on-budget.
- Clearly defining project scope and goals, fulfilling deadlines, time management, contingency planning, approval channels and processes, budgeting, organization and vendor capabilities, and tracking/monitoring procedures are all part of project management.
- Improving our online store’s revenue by integrating sales-related expertise, industry standards, and the latest technological developments.
- This position requires a bachelor’s degree in marketing, marketing management, business administration, information systems, or another closely related field.
- The candidate must be self-motivated and show a willingness to learn and grow as a leader.
- Analytical technologies such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics are necessary.
- Experience with digital marketing and analytics, e-commerce order fulfillment, distribution/shipping, fraud detection/loss prevention, payment gateway integration.
- To be considered for this job, you must have a minimum of two years of experience selling online or at an auction house where collectibles are sold.