Full-Time eCommerce Manager – Cairo
The E-Commerce Manager is accountable for designing and implementing the Firm’s electronic commerce strategy, managing the company’s integrated company and distributor platforms, and increasing the company’s digital presence in accordance with the Industrial Aftermarket’s strategic objectives. This role is accountable for increasing lead generating and streamlining lead generation procedures. By developing and executing a complete E-Commerce development strategy plan, successful applicants will be able to produce additional revenue and profit returns. To do this, an E-Commerce Manager must be knowledgeable about current industrial E-Commerce market needs, which include performing technology-based market research, determining consumer voice and preferences, and conducting competition analysis. This job collaborates closely with cross-functional teams in Product Management, Marketing, Communications, Sales, Engineering, and Operations.
Job Title : eCommerce Manager
Location : Cairo, Cairo, Egypt
Salary : $ 27.93 per hour.
Company : N23 Premium Brands Opco LLC
Job Type : Full-Time
- In order to guarantee a smooth functioning of an online retail platform on a day-to-day basis, establish and maintain contacts with merchants and retailers and software integration
- Implementing a project’s goals, objectives, timeline, and resources while also adhering to the project’s overall scope and budget are all examples of good project management.
- Planned activities include new web development and platform maintenance, as well as e-commerce planning and budgeting.
- Collaborate with a variety of internal and external departments (including Creative, SEO, Marketing, and Development) to identify feature requirements, track development, conduct acceptance testing with end users, and roll out new functionality.
- Overseeing all areas of online sales, data security, site hosting, and digital and direct marketing are among this person’s key tasks.
- Manages all e-commerce websites’ new web development, web maintenance, web hosting, and web application firewall. Manages external web development firms and collaborates with internal IT resources.
- Improving our online store’s revenue by integrating sales-related expertise, industry standards, and the latest technological advances.
- Plans, executes, and monitors assigned marketing projects ensuring completion within defined deadlines and budget constraints
- Providing analysis and reporting on parameters such as weekly/monthly departmental sales, new product sell-through, and offer code performance.
- The catalog must be kept up to date and accurate using this procedure (copy, photography, category & navigation, metadata, content optimization, MAP policy).
- It is great if you have two years of internet selling experience and/or experience selling collectibles in an auction environment.
- Extensive knowledge in digital marketing and analytics, e-commerce order fulfillment, distribution/shipping, fraud detection/loss prevention, and payment gateway integration.
- At the very least, you need a bachelor’s degree in a subject related to what you want to accomplish.
- The applicant should have a desire to learn and improve his skills on a regular basis, as well as a desire to be a leader, as well.
- It is necessary to have prior experience with analytical tools such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics.