This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Feb 2023
Full-Time E-Commerce Risk Analyst – Idfū
As part of the Investment Risk team, the Risk Analyst reports to the Head of Fixed Income Risk Management. The Investment Risk team is in charge of designing risk policies and monitoring risk across investment portfolios. This function will guarantee compliance with existing risk policies, as well as aid in identifying, measuring, monitoring, and mitigating risks affecting portfolios managed by the firm’s Fixed Income division.
Job Title : E-Commerce Risk Analyst
Location : Idfū, Aswan, Egypt
Salary : $ 39.66 per hour.
Company : First Citizens Bank
Job Type : Full-Time
- Helping to provide information to county employees and the broader population. It is possible to serve on a variety of infrastructure asset management-related boards, committees, and organizations.
- Make advantage of any and all accessible sources of background material to construct an assessment, such as Factiva, Lexis Nexis, or any other open source information.
- Possessing in-depth understanding of fixed-income investments, investment procedures, trading methodology, market aspects, and the regulatory environment.
- Wire counter-parties and possible new or current customers should be subjected to an ad hoc risk analysis and a negative news search and relevant background investigation.
- Innovative methods for identifying, measuring, and mitigating risks that may be used across a wide range of portfolios.
- make a substantial contribution to the development of new products and investment solutions for clients via joint efforts with the Investment and Business Development teams.
- Develop a complete grasp of a company’s risks by undertaking risk assessment studies such as information collecting and coverage placement, loss forecasting and analysis, and other related activities.
- Maintain and update a list of initial coin offering (ICO) customers on a regular basis; reviews and verifies the client list for compliance with regulatory guidance criteria and, as a result, adjusts risk tolerance.
- analyst may help with projects that need the gathering of external data and support other team members.
- Assess potential digital asset customers thoroughly in response to requests for reports on individual clients.
- You should pay attention to the little things, such as how effectively you manage your time, how well you arrange your belongings, and how you utilize analytical thinking to solve difficulties.
- Proactive and open to new ideas, eager to question the status quo in order to find new solutions for old issues.
- An expert communicator who can explain complex ideas to non-technical or non-quantitative people in a clear and concise way is very good.
- Proficiency in analyzing vast amounts of data and identifying patterns using a range of statistical techniques, as well as analytical and problem-solving talents.
- Experience in internal controls, consulting, advice, professional services, or the advertising business with 1-3 years of accounting/auditing background is preferred. Financial analysis and sophisticated critical thinking abilities are a strong suit for this person.