25 May 2023
Full-Time Drywall Finisher Night Shift – Barrackpore
We are looking for a skilled Drywall Finisher to join our team. We are a well-established paint and drywall company in the greater County region that works on both residential and commercial projects. Applicants must have at least two years of drywall experience to be considered. This is not only a summer job; we keep our personnel levels year-round!
Job Title : Drywall Finisher Night Shift
Location : Barrackpore, West Bengal, India
Salary : $ 24.72 per hour.
Company : RPG LLC
Job Type : Full-Time
- Apply texturizing chemicals or primers to walls or ceilings using trowels, brushes, rollers, or a texture hopper before final finishing. Use metal molding at the wall corners to attach wallboard and metal structural components.
- When you work in a group, you may produce items that meet our quality requirements while also meeting our productivity goals.
- To improve and preserve interior surfaces, does detailed finishing work such as painting (roller, brush, and spray applications), vinyl wallpaper restoration, staining, and application of other finishes. With hand and power tools, prepares and polishes walls and surface areas, fixes damaged wood and metal doors, and performs Finisher-related tasks.
- Stewardship includes protecting our company’s physical assets from damage and misuse, reporting any needed repairs, and keeping your designated space clean and organized.
- Attendance: You must meet all attendance requirements, report to work on time for the start of your shift, and follow all divisional attendance rules and regulations.
- Planning: Assist your Team Leader and Area Coordinator in planning and organizing your area’s production operations by addressing predicted material shortages, identifying critical tool maintenance, and communicating any quality or productivity difficulties.
- This person interacts and collaborates with the supervisor, the customer, and other trades and subcontractors to ensure quality, timely, and cost-effective maintenance.
- We can maintain our surroundings safe and clean by adhering to established safety norms and legislation. At all times, personal protective equipment (PPE) should be worn (PPE).
- Communication with your supervisor and reporting any job-related challenges, as well as ensuring that all equipment and supplies are handled properly, is an important part of being an effective team member in the workplace.
- In addition to applying the sealant to cracks, holes, nail heads, and screw heads, you may also apply it between boards or panels.
- For high school students interested in these vocations, carpentry, shop, mechanical drawing, and basic math classes are recommended.
- Lifting up to 40 pounds, clutching, working above head, pulling at chest level, bending, standing, and walking are all tasks that require bending, standing, and walking.
- Experience in building and/or manufacturing is preferred.
- The applicant should have a drive to learn and improve his abilities on a continual basis, as well as a leadership spirit.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills are required.