26 May 2023
Full-Time Dry Van Regional CDL Truck Driver – Villaviciosa
The role of Truck Driver is physically demanding (responsible for loading and unloading at client locations), and it requires precise attention to detail and a strong commitment to safety. Truck drivers must also be willing to engage with customers, listen to their needs, and operate delivery trucks safely while adhering to business and DOT requirements.
Job Title : Dry Van Regional CDL Truck Driver
Location : Villaviciosa, Abra Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 26.47 per hour.
Company : CRST
Job Type : Full-Time
- The day of a truck driver is split into two parts: driving and additional operations including delivery, handling, shipping orders/paperwork, customer involvement, and vehicle AM and PM inspections.
- Handheld computers are utilized for client transaction paperwork as well as compliance demands including Hazmat preparation, vehicle inspection reports, load reports, and trip reports, among others. Truck drivers follow a computer-generated delivery plan called Route and Sequence.
- After unloading, double-check the seal number with a store employee and account for any shortages, mislabels, or returns.
- Schedule a regular departure time from the warehouse, along with a manifest that includes the driver’s name and the destinations for deliveries and/or pickups.
- A truck driver must be able to work in any weather conditions.
- Before and after the trip, conducts and submits reports checks, pointing out and explaining any defects or shortcomings to the supervisor.
- We will be loading and unloading things by hand and with heavy machines, therefore you must be able to lift 75 pounds on a daily basis.
- When a truck driver is delivering items to consumers, a high level of customer service is essential.
- It is important to have the ability to work well as part of a team by being dynamic, flexible, and upbeat in your interactions with coworkers and customers.
- The ideal candidate will always put safety first and use the appropriate personal protective equipment.
- To grasp, provide, and receive instruction, you must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently.
- The ability to pass any background checks and/or drug tests that the contract requires.
- The standards of the Department of Transportation must be understood, and BC driving criteria must be satisfied.
- For this job, you need to have a Class A commercial driver’s license (CDL). You also need to be able to drive big trucks (such as tractor-trailer combinations).
- Have completed a truck driver training school course or have at least two years of driving experience.