17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Drawn Animator / Adobe Photoshop – Al-Shahaniya
Yes, I’ve worked on a number of animated projects. Are you well-versed in the fundamentals of animation? You’ve got the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced production environment and collaborate with designers, artists, and programmers to create stunning character animations if you’re interested in this position. If so, you may be a good match for our Animator position.
Job Title : Drawn Animator / Adobe Photoshop
Location : Al-Shahaniya, Al-Shahaniya, Qatar
Salary : $ 29.79 per hour.
Company : US Tech Solutions
Job Type : Full-Time
- Do what is required in terms of vendor-supplied skin weight modifications. Help the creative and engineering teams with complex technical difficulties such as animation and rigging
- The ability to rig and skin characters efficiently in line with the technological restrictions of mobile games allows you to create believable, smooth and appropriate character animations from multiple IPs.
- To provide an immersive and engaging gaming experience, we must create, produce, and manage animations that bring the game world to life. Create new animations from scratch in order to expand and support existing character movement sets.
- The ability to identify and solve issues on your own is essential. Clearly express your creative viewpoint and build on the aesthetic direction you were provided. To do this, we’ll need deformations, procedural modeling, and animation.
- Keep up with industry trends and approaches, evaluate rival goods, and learn new software. Teammate respect
- Assist in the development of animation assets by working closely with the character art team, system designers, and engineers. Develop run-time character animation techniques and pipelines in conjunction with technical teams. –
- Using Maya to make animation, Work with the Director to make animation match the show’s style. Follow file, project, and version control procedures.
- You can fulfill all of your deadlines and milestones if you keep track of time and output. Keep in touch with people in charge of the creative and production processes.
- To get a pre-visualization of the final product, the creative director, the graphic designer and others involved in the project collaborate with them. Storyboards, live-action video, and 3D blocking are all examples of this kind of production.
- Make clothing and hair simulations and other character effects. Finalize and simulate the animation of the fabric for use in the creation of the shot. Achieve art direction for a shot via creative problem solving.
- It’s a plus if you can compose scenes, shots, cameras, and people; cinematic staging, blocking, cinematography, and editing are all important skills to have.
- Required coursework includes a bachelor’s degree in either computer science, computer graphics, or computer animation (Recent graduates considered).
- Technically proficient animator with a minimum of two years’ experience working in the business, as well as the ability to rig and animate stylized 2D animals quickly.
- 1-3 years of experience are needed to create pre-visualizations, layouts, and/or characters for CG animation. The ability to use Maya is a bonus, but I’m more interested in preliminary layout and storytelling.
- Show conventional animation concepts and dynamic visual/technical expertise. He has extensive game animation experience and can use a variety of methods and styles.