25 May 2023
Full-Time Document Services Supervisor – Al Khor
As an Operations Supervisor, you will help the Branch Manager in ensuring the smooth daily functioning of the bank branch and personnel. You will utilize your expertise in branch operations to teach and guide workers and foster an atmosphere of operational excellence.
Job Title : Document Services Supervisor
Location : Al Khor, Al Khor, Qatar
Salary : $ 20.2 per hour.
Company : Vertex Global Solutions
Job Type : Full-Time
- You should double-check that the US Treasury’s Currency Operations Manual and the Federal Reserve’s Custody Control Principles and Standards are followed.
- Take on leadership positions within your bank or department. It is possible to lead or participate in Federal Reserve System initiatives as a member of this team.
- Makes an important contribution to the department or division’s objectives. This person’s input has an impact on products, service techniques, and/or business goals. A project manager is in charge of coordinating action plans in order to accomplish goals and objectives.
- Oversee timely and correct completion of all documentation involved with shipment transportation. Control costs while ensuring timely pick-ups and recoveries. Input rate quotations or freight costs for internal and external clients.
- Train and supervise the shift’s customer service, data entry, and/or dispatch and warehousing workers. Provide exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Employees and others must be made aware of any difficulties that may affect collaboration, resources, or other duties. Maintain regular contact with the local Field Engineer.
- Self-directed team manager (s). Chooses, leads, and coaches staff. Sets team’s general direction. Identifies and conducts team member training. Makes pay, hiring, and firing decisions.
- Guarantee that all department workers get specialized and extensive orientation, skills and safety training, suitable materials and information, frequent assessments, and proactive coaching to facilitate their ongoing growth.
- Ensuring maximum efficiency, professionalism, and compliance with corporate rules and processes while maintaining the greatest level of secrecy.
- Manage and maintain administrative activities for the department, including accounting, reporting, and recordkeeping, in line with internal rules and state and federal standards.
- The potential to lead people has been shown. How successfully a person can delegate work and duties to others in order to improve the efficiency of both the organization and the individual. Customer-oriented. You must be able to build and maintain strong client connections in order to succeed.
- Two years of related experience is required (preferably in a cash handling environment). Candidates with banking experience would be preferred. Assisting in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of operational teams. Level III requires five years of experience. Relevant experience includes teamwork and effective leadership.
- Abilities Expertise to an advanced level in Microsoft Office, internet, and web-based software programs, as well as job-specific software. Able to do addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division with US and/or foreign cash, as well as units of measurement for weight, volume, and distance.
- Substitute a Master’s degree in Criminal Justice or Law Enforcement, or a Bachelor’s degree in Rehabilitation Therapy or Health Sciences.
- It is preferred that applicants have a degree in logistics, supply chain management, transportation, finance, or another topic of a comparable nature, or that applicants have an equivalent mix of work experience and educational attainment. Previous work experience in a relevant or related sector. 2 years of experience supervising employees or serving in a leadership role Experience working in the relevant field is preferred.