25 May 2023
Full-Time Distinguished Technical Engineer – Ludhiana
The job of a technical engineer is to design, construct, configure, install, and maintain computers, networks, and storage systems. Moving and unpacking equipment is one possible component of this. Additional duties may involve travel to the client location, educating the customer’s technical and clinical employees, and providing implementation assistance.
Job Title : Distinguished Technical Engineer
Location : Ludhiana, Punjab, India
Salary : $ 26.04 per hour.
Company : Schmidt Futures
Job Type : Full-Time
- Troubleshoot production and testing systems for complicated problems. In line with the EI quality system, perform final quality assurance on completed systems.
- You should look at how your application portfolios are interconnected and whether or not you can move to a new infrastructure platform using existing components.
- Develop procedures that don’t introduce errors into subsequent processes while also putting in place remedies for those that do. Develop procedures.
- Identify forthcoming hardware/software products and standards, as well as return-on-investment studies for possible systems, in order to support and justify recommendations to management for acquiring and adopting new technology.
- Create all process documentation, including but not limited to specifications, PFMEAs, risk assessments, process plans, PFDs, work combination tables, design reviews, trial reports, work instructions, condition standards, and capacity tracking.
- Write equipment/tooling specifications, coordinate and supervise the design, building, installation, start-up, and testing of new equipment/tooling in accordance with the master schedule, and maintain accurate records of all activities.
- Assist in the integration of clients’ current systems with the cloud-based medical imaging repository.
- Working with the engineering, architectural, and business teams to understand and manage day-to-day capacity and resource management is part of the job description.
- Customer requests may require collaboration with internal teams, such as R&D, Support and Systems Engineering, Production and Sales, as well as with other internal teams.
- Creating and maintaining a master engineering schedule for all projects is essential. Lead, coordinate, and oversee people in order to fulfill all of the plan’s goals as outlined in the master scheduling schedule.
- A team player attitude with the capacity to flourish and communicate successfully in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- An aptitude for problem-solving and coming up with creative options that satisfy the needs of the business has been shown.
- There must be a proof that this person is self-motivated, curious, and creative when it comes to technology. This person is also very excited about technology.
- An Associate’s degree may be substituted for by at least eight years of further education and/or job experience; however, a combination of education and work experience of at least six years is necessary.
- The ability to comprehend and interpret safety standards, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Strong communication and problem-solving abilities are essential in both the written and spoken realm.